Umpiring

Are they?

• Yes

Votes: 52 49.5%
  • No

Votes: 17 16.2%
  • They will until this group has officially been broken, Hardwick aint Coach and Gale isn't CEO

Votes: 36 34.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Tom Browne is a twat last night he said after the game they went off Lynch’s reaction That’s why they overturned it
It may have been a behind, but judging on the vision showed last night it clearly wasn't definitive.

The AFL officially ticked off the decision but provided no justification such as extra camera angles that viewers don't have the privilege of seeing.

All the fans want is transparency. It's not that ****ing hard for a billion dollar industry.

If they just showed the replay and gave us conclusive evidence,I will cop it on the chin but the way the decision was turned around was very dodgy.
That is now two times this year the third umpires have pushed their agenda on the scoreboard,lucky for us ,the first time the field umpire ignored it and we got a free kick.
There is no team on planet Earth that cops the officiating we do.
The women's team lost a game purely on two diabolical decisions.
Also we copped another bagful of 50's.

Last edited:

Was Dimma fuming at his presser for a change or did he give it the "game is very hard to adjudicate" line
He referred to the common sense gif he posted on Twitter.

Fagan said he couldn’t tell so basically inconclusive 🤣

It may have been a behind, but judging on the vision showed last night it clearly wasn't definitive.

The AFL officially ticked off the decision but provided no justification such as extra camera angles that viewers don't have the privilege of seeing.

All the fans want is transparency. It's not that ******* hard for a billion dollar industry.
I honestly feel like lynch was unsure himself. Probably should of celebrated anyway

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmmmmm

301555464_3378137535777616_7234872880038584263_n.jpg

I should do it, but can't see me winning.

Class action?
Considering the AFL is balls deep with all of the sports betting, I don't know how those corporations aren't up in arms about how pathetic the fARC system is. these types of decisions obviously effect their bottom lines. Unless its collusion?

Considering the AFL is balls deep with all of the sports betting, I don't know how those corporations aren't up in arms about how pathetic the fARC system is. these types of decisions obviously effect their bottom lines. Unless its collusion?

you said it, last word,

positive they have a inside running. infact they probably rely on it for the sponsorship

I've been saying it since March, good luck saying its just a conspiracy. If you ever needed the smoking gun, last night was the proof of match fixing in the AFL.

Let me be clear, Richmond DID NOT play well but that's why you never leave the result in the hands of the umpires. The AFL will always looking after the betting agencies who are their primary stakeholder.

If you keep attending games, you are complicit. Time to wake up.

I agree that broadcasting deals are a huge factor. But make no mistake about it, the AFL are all about optics and do not want empty stadiums. It's not good for future TV deals, sponsorships or their brand.

It won't hurt the clubs as much as you think, the AFL just bail out any struggling clubs (equalisation tax), so it all comes back to house money.

Personally, I feel like I'm being played by spending money going to matches and will not go to another Richmond game. Mind you, I've barely missed a game for 10+ years.

Every time I see one of these posts, I'm like a proud Dad.

The movement is growing! Time to get our sport back, people power!

Boycott the games! The "I don't want to hurt my club" argument is fake - the clubs will be fine.

The momentum is definitely growing - "Boycott" is real and I'm loving it.

Join the movement lads, let's get our game back.

STOP GOING.

The club will be fine, don't buy into that BS excuse.

Everyone going to finally wake up and boycott this corrupt sport until s**t changes?

#boycottAFL

It's because AFL fans have no backbone and will toe the line like lemmings - and hand over their money too.

I just heard that the AFL have stopped revealing their crowd numbers on their website in the match reports.

The boycott is real. View attachment 1416892

Boycott AFL until we get our game back.

If you still give the AFL money, you're part of the problem.

No surprise in the umpiring - absolutely awful. Then they gave us a couple of late soft frees :think:

What got me was thigns like Dusty having his jumper grabbed in the open, only him and his opponent and no free - again and again.

Jack (I think) having the ball knocked out of his hands well after a mark and no 50. Few other 50s that should have been there too.

Just things that weren't even difficult to see or adjudicate. Nothing from the umps, and of course the commentators say nothing. It makes me go from believing that incompetence is the most likely, to being a conspiracy believer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Umpiring

Back