Umpiring

Are they?

• Yes

Votes: 52 49.5%
  • No

Votes: 17 16.2%
  • They will until this group has officially been broken, Hardwick aint Coach and Gale isn't CEO

Votes: 36 34.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Yet they probably made their quickest review of the year. Normally they play it backwards forwards sideways everyways. Reckon 5 second decision.
That's what triggered the question mark in me,no public replay on the big screen.

Yet they probably made their quickest review of the year. Normally they play it backwards forwards sideways everyways. Reckon 5 second decision.
In the pub last night we were all " there is no way this can get overturned based on the goal umpire declaring he thought it was a goal " and then like you said in record time from those terrible angles the ARC has declared a behind.

Dunstall wasn’t but that’s no surprise … doesn’t matter if it was a goal or not … umpire said goal .. evidence that was shown was not conculsive..so umpires call …. COMMON SENSE !!! .. oh that’s right doesn’t apply here because it will favour the Tigers …. You can’t make this shit up …. But for the record we still should have iced that game .., so many chances 🤷🏻‍♂️

I've been saying it since March, good luck saying its just a conspiracy. If you ever needed the smoking gun, last night was the proof of match fixing in the AFL.

Let me be clear, Richmond DID NOT play well but that's why you never leave the result in the hands of the umpires. The AFL will always looking after the betting agencies who are their primary stakeholder.

If you keep attending games, you are complicit. Time to wake up.
2019 grand final was my last game. I'm not planning on going anytime soon.

Unless there is a satellite orthographic view then I refuse to accept that there was a definitive view that can take into account things like parallax and depth perception. AFL will never admit they make a mistake when it may have affected an outcome. Could you imagine the litigation from betting companies?

WGAF if Lynch didn't celebrate. It's not cricket, you don't have to appeal. Players get free kicks without realising all the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clear goal, we were robbed.

View attachment 1497182

Looked that way to me watching the video I posted, I paused it and slowly progressed and you can see the ball go behind the post a metre from the top. So much for the ARC reviewer saying they can see the ball over the top of the post. We was robbed alright.

Check this video out from someone in the crowd it appears to me that the ball goes behind the goal post without hitting it and continues up above them.

Seems to drift in front of the goal post before the sharp right deviation through the goals. Clear goal, but from a 1980's 2D camera, it goes over the post.. But the AFL are now adding the new clause "Lynch didn't celebrate"...

The better technology is in hand held phones from 60M away. Utter unprofessional conduct by the AFL to dismiss within 10 seconds of "reviews"...

Check this video out from someone in the crowd it appears to me that the ball goes behind the goal post without hitting it and continues up above them.

What was he on such an angle for. You could see the correct line from the position this video was taken from in a direct line from that girls head to the middle of the goals. Why was he two metres to the boundary line. I thought at the time when he marked it it was an easy drop punt, and it should have been.

Tom Browne tweeting the arc actually went off Tom Lynch’s reaction this sport is a joke no one should ever bet on an afl game it’s tainted and corrupted and it reeks
big sexy is crazy for not at least doing a finger twirl and smile

wouldve won us the game

Biggest howler was letting Andrew’s pre-emptively run over the mark, should’ve been a 50, that’s what put Lynch off his kick.

Let's not forget allowing Zac Bailey to run 30 metres kicking it on the forwards chest resulting in a goal, the ump knew he ****ed up too because later on he gets Daniel Rich doing the same thing.

Baker gets done 50 for dissent, yet Mitch Robinson can carry on like a pork chop after giving away a free. AFL can go **** itself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Umpiring

Back