Umps love affair with the cats continues

Remove this Banner Ad

Embrace the umpires gifting you games, for it wont be long until they have another "favourite" then it will be you wiping the salty tears from your eyes and your daddy's salty sperm from the corner of your mouth.

haha god you guys (perhaps women) are good aren't you ;)

Lance "the dive" Franklin receives more free kicks than any other KPF in the game and he's steadily been getting more as the years roll by.
The difference with he getting a free and Selwood is he gets his infront of the goals and converts to add to his drastically overrated goal averages and mostly half of them are fed to him on the end of the hard work from the guys up the field as he lazily runs into the open goals almost twice a game every single week.

Explain to me why the umpires wipe the sweat from his back every single week?

(God damn! This Franklin is an overrated non-marking threat)

Brown n Gold;23497346[B said:
]You truly have an amazing array of original comebacks [/B]don't you... ever been called moonflog21 before??

Need i say more.

Scurry on.

every free kick paid to Geelong is a direct attack on Hawthorn

This actually got a laugh out of me.

But on topic. It's seems strange the Cats get the run they do. Been going for some time too.

No coincidence either that now Gaz has left Geelong, he doesn't quite get the same 'treatement' he once did. Funny that.

Would love to see Judd at Collingwood. Umps wouldn't know what the hell to do, their brains would explode. "I...it's, it's Chris Judd! but but he's wearing a black and white jumper AAAAAARRRRGGHHHHHHH!!"

In the last proper game they played, Geelong got absolutely reamed by the umpiring fraternity - the GF vs Collingwood.

Don't even try to deny it Shpeshal.

Exactly right.

The maggots did everything, except kick the ball, for them to get them overline in the granny, especially in the first half.

When you think about it it's amazing Geelong are reigning Premiers condisering the umps best effort to hand the game to colonfilth in the 1st and 2nd quarter.

But Selwood and Bartel would not be denied and let those cheating scum dubious decisions deflate their endeavour and went on to win the game handsomely in the end anyway. :thumbsu:

Simply amazing.

I am glad ia m not the only person who's noticed that..

Geelong get an absolute golden ticket.

And it pisses me off coz they have so many dirty players, like Chapman and Stevie J

You know they're jelly when they resort to flaws in the umpiring :cool:

Also have to agree with that Freo guy. Chapman, Johnson, what thugs of Norm Smith medallists. Dirty bastards

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least he gets away with it :)

Man I really wish I had footage of the incident I'm referring to. It was a situation where Stevie J tried his guts out to get the umpire's attention, right on the goal line had the opportunity to simply soccer through a goal but instead headbutted the ground, got up with blood all over his face and didn't get a free.

If anyone has footage of this incident I would almost consider paying for it.

Man I really wish I had footage of the incident I'm referring to. It was a situation where Stevie J tried his guts out to get the umpire's attention, right on the goal line had the opportunity to simply soccer through a goal but instead headbutted the ground, got up with blood all over his face and didn't get a free.

If anyone has footage of this incident I would almost consider paying for it.

Try typing ' Stevie J triple premiership norm smith' into Google. You might have some luck.

End thread. :thumbsu:

you know what's funny:p

If we are talking the period of 2007-2011 and you actually look at the real stuff which is finals footy, guess who gets the most free kicks?

You guessed it, it's Hawthorn who average 21.5 free kicks a game in their past 9 finals appearances.

Geelong is 2nd with 20 free kicks per game in 15 finals appearances.

Collingwood is 3rd with 19 free kicks in 15 finals appearances.

I'd actually suggest you Hawthorn supporters do a little research before calling the game :D

The umpires gift Hawthorn at crucial times and it's clear they have been doing their best in the most important games as well :thumbsdown:

What more does this club want?

They have only 1 premiership to show for it after all that the AFL has done for them and all those years of tanking for draft picks and only for one measly premiership :eek:

I think it's fair to say that Hawthorn's premiership window is starting to close quicker than many would believe due to the age of their midfield and the top 7 or so players at the club and if they do not win it this year then I don't see them winning it again for another 10+ years.

If we are talking the period of 2007-2011 and you actually look at the real stuff which is finals footy, guess who gets the most free kicks?

You guessed it, it's Hawthorn who average 21.5 free kicks a game in their past 9 finals appearances.

I'd actually suggest you Hawthorn supporters do a little research before calling the game :D

I knew we got screwed over.:mad:

When Matt Priddis gets 60 possesions in a game nobody really considers it a good game, despite the stats.

Likewise when Hawthorn gets a 'good run' from the umpires it tends to be a string of free kicks when a mark is being taken anyway, or in ruck contests on the half back flank. COmpared to the standard Geelong frees of centre square (e.g. Joel Selwood being near a contest and falling over = free kick) or the big red cheat holding onto the opposition's best player each week and never being called for it, or the good old Chappy 40m out from goal classic free - typically from diving.

The thing that makes Chappy's diving so pathetic is that he is built like a brick shit house but you can knock him over just by running past him.

Meanwhile, Joel Selwood is running around popping people's ear drums and the Geelong supporters complain about the penalty?

You Geelong supporters are nuts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Umps love affair with the cats continues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back