Umps love affair with the cats continues

Remove this Banner Ad

images

You this bro!

And fwiw, yeh we are getting an easy run from the umps atm.

But, one question. If it happens SO often, why is it threadworthy? Think about it

Geelong 5-1 to win the flag.

Get on.

They should be about 2.50.

Pies should be $3

Hawks $3.4

Rest 10000-1

B 'n Gold.. try hard troll...

When a side eats at your soul like acid... kind of like how Geelong eats at B 'n Gold's soul... who knows maybe a next door neighbour of his was a Geelong supporter and was perhaps a kiddy fidler, and well, I don't want to go any further... you can understand the torture that effects one's outlook.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OP is so mad right now.

I love how we get all the easy frees. :D

umpires love us! :):thumbsu:

Cant wait until chappy and sj are back.

Poidasmokebomb... how are you brother? it's hard to get emotional over the NAB cup, but obviously the umps are up and about early in the season.. 35 frees in the first half... 10 of them were soft ones 8 of them to the Cats..

Poidasmokebomb... how are you brother? it's hard to get emotional over the NAB cup, but obviously the umps are up and about early in the season.. 35 frees in the first half... 10 of them were soft ones 8 of them to the Cats..

As I've said to a few people. The umpires have got to practise ruining the game for the real season. All the practise helped in your prelim against collingwood.

Thats why it's threadworthy... if you just got a good run sometimes then it wouldn't be threadworthy... cause everyone gets a good run every now and then?? :confused::confused::confused:

Does Melbourne, let alone any team, lose games by 186+ pts every now and then, or does it happen regularly?

Does Port, let alone any team, lose GFs by 119 pts every now and then or does it happen regularly?

Don't make me name all the threads and references of them.

The more it happens, the more boring the thread is. Board clogger

Geelong would win this anyway and should probably be further ahead, but seriously...this umpiring is getting worse. Prior opportunity doesn't seem to apply when a suns player gets tackled..

B 'n Gold.. try hard troll...

When a side eats at your soul like acid... kind of like how Geelong eats at B 'n Gold's soul... who knows maybe a next door neighbour of his was a Geelong supporter and was perhaps a kiddy fidler, and well, I don't want to go any further... you can understand the torture that effects one's outlook.

[YOUTUBE]SuJtAoADesE[/YOUTUBE]

Ummm.......They are the reigning Premiers:confused:
Why wouldn't their young fringe players play like it's all or nothing?

they aren't finished yet and have the belief umpires or not:p

The Dawk supporters on this site should just worry about beating them in any game.2008 and the 80's are in the past.Just like Dawkthorns dominance...........grow up!!:eek::eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Umps love affair with the cats continues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back