under 19's divvy 1 interleague

Remove this Banner Ad

i would just like to know about josh ernest? i head all this talk about him, is that the little black fella wearing guernsey 11 for eltham? i heard alot about him on and off field. but is he that good? i seen him play a few games, hasnt got a lot of game time but wen he comes on looks like hes promising and dangerous up forward.. any thoughts people?

set up 7 goals..... had direct assist to 8..?? n u say u dont talk yaself up? y dont u just put it in the memory bank n put it all out on the park insted of here jeez u would wanna play well against us next time:thumbsu:

No worries Jayden, you have played the past 2 years on ball and still havn't had a kick, lucky you have no worries about being dropped! And take it how you wish, but there are some of your team mates that wonder how you get on the ball aswell. But good luck mate :thumbsu:

Jayden is a pretty good reader of the play and is an awesome link up player, why you would have a go at him doesn'r make much sense, Butera if you're feeling the heat can it, let your actions speak for themselves, none of this back n fourth bagging other players shit. You have given yourself something to prove to the comp, go on about like a man and do it!.

No worries Jayden, you have played the past 2 years on ball and still havn't had a kick, lucky you have no worries about being dropped! And take it how you wish, but there are some of your team mates that wonder how you get on the ball aswell. But good luck mate :thumbsu:
jeez mate got nothing against you but you really dont know how to handle yourself on here, yaablet never bagged your footballing in that comment nor did he talk himself up, so why paste him. you are digging yourself a bigger and bigger hole and like user name said, uv now got something to prove to the comp. if you want respect from your peers just let your football do the talking not bigfooty.:thumbsu:

Nw Freddo, ill go out there and give my best. And for anyone who takes anything said on bigfooty to heart, dont, im on here to have abit of a laugh, i dont mean anything i say in a bad way, me n jayden both know his a top bloke and a good footballer. Unles im the only bloke whos on here like that, but i dont take anything on here seriously fortunetly.

Nw Freddo, ill go out there and give my best. And for anyone who takes anything said on bigfooty to heart, dont, im on here to have abit of a laugh, i dont mean anything i say in a bad way, me n jayden both know his a top bloke and a good footballer. Unles im the only bloke whos on here like that, but i dont take anything on here seriously fortunetly.

unfortunately i think yyou do take it to heart, consedering u continually defend yourself, and jump at people who werent even having a dip at u. eg yablet

yes i take it to heart you got me, to be honest i havnt stoped laughing when im on this forum, i like it, its good to take a serious note off the game, even got the nickname bigfooty down at the club by some of the boys, LOVING IT! think what you wish, and yablet had a go, orlese i wouldnt of brought him into it.

yes i take it to heart you got me, to be honest i havnt stoped laughing when im on this forum, i like it, its good to take a serious note off the game, even got the nickname bigfooty down at the club by some of the boys, LOVING IT! think what you wish, and yablet had a go, orlese i wouldnt of brought him into it.

butera, leave yaaablet out of it. you are pathetic on the field, you should be wearing a skirt mate. netball is ideal for you, i suggest you give it a crack.
geez you rate yourself highly mate, cannnnnot wait till we play ur mob again, im gonna be looking out for ya and see how many "spoils" you get. im hoping for atleast a dozen out of you, cos your sooo good, thats wat i hear from yourself.

set up 7 goals..... had direct assist to 8..?? n u say u dont talk yaself up? y dont u just put it in the memory bank n put it all out on the park insted of here jeez u would wanna play well against us next time:thumbsu:

WATS THIS RUBBISH IM READIN.. you actually count you goal assists... geez you must really care about the team, if your concentrating that much on yourself.. goal assists pffft. geez get a grip on it. and "ill be playin ones in two weeks" you would want to be or you will look like an absolute ____wit. haha cant believe you dont talk yourself up. and i know this is getting to you all this big footy, as if you don't take it to heart you homo. cant wait till we play use again, oh i forgot you will be playing ones

LOL homo, what is this grade 5? Grow up mate.

And goal assists, its not called counting them, its calling thinking through wat happened in the game at the end, and going over how you thought you played, its an estimation mate.

butera, leave yaaablet out of it. you are pathetic on the field, you should be wearing a skirt mate. netball is ideal for you, i suggest you give it a crack.
geez you rate yourself highly mate, cannnnnot wait till we play ur mob again, im gonna be looking out for ya and see how many "spoils" you get. im hoping for atleast a dozen out of you, cos your sooo good, thats wat i hear from yourself.

Sorry cant play against you boys next time, got dancing practice, and have to go iron my skirt, dont want it wrinkled for my main performance in the play. Ive been working for too long to ruin it by playing in a useless game against you boys, after all, im a dancer, not a footballer. And please, Netball is too physical for me, please get your facts right, i dont like assumptions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry cant play against you boys next time, got dancing practice, and have to go iron my skirt, dont want it wrinkled for my main performance in the play. Ive been working for too long to ruin it by playing in a useless game against you boys, after all, im a dancer, not a footballer. And please, Netball is too physical for me, please get your facts right, i dont like assumptions.

all the west preston & eltham calls make me sick.

all the west preston & eltham calls make me sick.

duke any person who has tried to sit down and watch u play football makes them sick aswel...i struggle to see how u get more game time than bondy, coz clearly bondy could teach u a thing or two on the field (and the bedroom)

as for butera, ____ me dead ive neva heard so much shit out of a blokes mouth before, u speak like the true virgin that you are. mate i suggest you stop talkin shit on here, go get a game in the seniors so at least people will hav some minor respect for you, and lastly go to your bedroom and take down all the pictures u hav of yourself on your walls and stop thinkin your the best backman since the son of sergio, and start realising that josh ernest would kick a bag on you!

duke any person who has tried to sit down and watch u play football makes them sick aswel...i struggle to see how u get more game time than bondy, coz clearly bondy could teach u a thing or two on the field (and the bedroom)

as for butera, ____ me dead ive neva heard so much shit out of a blokes mouth before, u speak like the true virgin that you are. mate i suggest you stop talkin shit on here, go get a game in the seniors so at least people will hav some minor respect for you, and lastly go to your bedroom and take down all the pictures u hav of yourself on your walls and stop thinkin your the best backman since the son of sergio, and start realising that josh ernest would kick a bag on you!

what makes me sick is that u have 2 cheat to win flags.. put peoples name down under ernies name and get a tatt like u did something.. and as for bondi im sure he coulda played as good as me in the last quarter the way u mungbeans choked

ok nw, thought people were over this by now, obviously not, i dont even say anything and get a reaction. And i know im not a good defender, im normally an onballer or forward, but im playing there cause i need to.

what makes me sick is that u have 2 cheat to win flags.. put peoples name down under ernies name and get a tatt like u did something.. and as for bondi im sure he coulda played as good as me in the last quarter the way u mungbeans choked

im pretty sure used qualified beau cooper.. and he didnt not play enough games to play finals... now.. is it true u work at savers duke? and may i ask who was the ____wit that aloud the one and only burger get a goal on the weekend. im telling ya, the burger is underestimated and is our secret weapon. watch out west, panther r gonna bounce back. hope ur playin butera u virgin

im pretty sure used qualified beau cooper.. and he didnt not play enough games to play finals... now.. is it true u work at savers duke? and may i ask who was the ____wit that aloud the one and only burger get a goal on the weekend. im telling ya, the burger is underestimated and is our secret weapon. watch out west, panther r gonna bounce back. hope ur playin butera u virgin

quite right there jase muslim. butera probably wont play his gonna be in the ones, freaaaaaaaaaaak show

yeah beau cooper played the first half of last season in the 19s so he was qualified.. otherwise we woulda qualified Tim Atkins and Josh Grubb also. nah i wish i worked at savers, would pull good chicks, like blacky does. and Jayden "Front-Bum" Veal was playing on the E-burger.. Ernie shoulda had 2 goals but some bloke got hungry

Remove this Banner Ad

under 19's divvy 1 interleague

Remove this Banner Ad

Back