Up the Arse! Goons thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Massive struggle that. We now know Wilshere and Merida aren't ready. Both were terrible.

Subs didn't really have a massive impact individually but throwing on a couple of more experienced players settled us down. Very good in the last 20 mins.

Definitely agree with that. We were a different side once Diaby and Nasri came on.

Wilshere, Merida and Silvestre were liabilities out there and had to be carried by their team mates. Song was great again.

Missed the game but nontheless a great result, particularly to come back from 1-0 down at half time. If that was a premier League match its the type of game that you'd say wins you the league- a character building win.

but FFS, why do we have to be drawn against another premier league side away thus presenting us another tricky calender in the next round?

I would say that Vermaelen was our best player for the match. Why you ask? Well, everyone else played their one position but the Verminator played centre-back and left back. That is because Silvestre is ****ing shit. DID YOU HEAR THAT WENGER! HE IS ****ING SHIT!!! HE IS NOT CAPTAIN MATERIAL, HE IS NOT ARSENAL MATERIAL, HE IS NOT EVEN ****ING PREMIER LEAGUE MATERIAL. **** OFF SILVESTRE, WHENEVER YOU PLAY YOU COST US GOALS. JUST GO **** YOURSELF. **** YOU.

Almost spewed up when I saw him captaining a team that included Vermaelen, Sagna and Eduardo. WTF?

Massive struggle that. We now know Wilshere and Merida aren't ready. Both were terrible.

I heard that could be the last game for Merida in an Arsenal shirt - stalling his new contract talks, word is he wants to go back to Spain.

Last venture for Wilshere in an Arsenal shirt too, though only for this campaign, a certainty to be loaned out before the end of January now.

I heard that could be the last game for Merida in an Arsenal shirt - stalling his new contract talks, word is he wants to go back to Spain.

Last venture for Wilshere in an Arsenal shirt too, though only for this campaign, a certainty to be loaned out before the end of January now.

Shame I still think Merida, is a good player but to be honest he has no chance of holdong down a spot in our midfield. Cesc,Song,Nasri,Denilson,Diaby,Theo,Ramsey and Rosicky are all ahead of him.

Merida will be a very good player, but he is too far down the queue to ever be a regular at Arsenal. If he want to go let him go in January and get a fee.

Merida was never going to make it.

The problem for players like him is that they don't really have a position. He's too weak and small to play in the middle, too slow and direct to play out wide.

Merida was never going to make it.

The problem for players like him is that they don't really have a position. He's too weak and small to play in the middle, too slow and direct to play out wide.

A position in an English league.

No doubt he'll head back to the continent and be a reasonable player in Italy/Spain where the tempo is much slower.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rosicky has signed a new contract. Cesc has had a setback and will be out for a further week. Bendtner and Clichy return to training this week.

We are running out of players and with Song gone we look fairly weak in the middle. We are very lucky Diaby and Ramsey are in great form.

Does he have the work ethic though? Because that's one thing I'll never fault Kuyt on.

who cares if you run 15km a match if you aren't doing anything (scores a lot against us lol).

Yes TIG I hope cameroon don't make it past the group stage, won't happen though. Hopefully a ghana/Ivory cost final :D

Who cares if you're decently creative, but don't run out a game, don't track back, and don't burst forward all the time?

Soooo you mean this guy:thumbsu:

3CD22C45-0FEA-34E5-1A66681EA468CBE5.jpg

What would everyone think of us signing Carlton Cole?

Personally I think it would be a good signing, he wouldn't have to play every game and he would be good to have up front against teams with strong defences. Also he could play in the Champs League.

The only downside is that he will be injured for the next week or two (which isn't too bad).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back