Up the Arse! Goons thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahaha! That'll be the day!

Surely we'd rather go for Dzeko though, I think Zarate's alright but wasn't he on loan to an EPL team a short time ago.

Dw the article (as I just read it for once) said he was on loan to Birmingham. Anyone know more about him?

Team news vs Everton

Once again, this game may be postponed because of heavy snow.

Team news doesn't change from midweek. From those who missed the FA Cup match ... Arshavin, Denilson and Rosicky come in.

Song and Eboue have travelled to Angola for the ACN and are unavailable.

Clichy and Fabregas should return to training next week but Bendtner's return date is uncertain. He will undergo scans today.

Predicted lineup ...

Almunia
Sagna - Gallas - Vermaelen - Traore
Denilson
Ramsey - Diaby
Nasri - Eduardo - Arshavin

Subs: Fabianski, Silvestre, Emmanuel-Thomas, Eastmond, Rosicky, Vela, Watt

Sidelined: Djourou (knee), Senderos (foot), Clichy (back), Gibbs (foot), Eboue (International duty), Song (International duty), Wilshere (hamstring), Fabregas (hamstring), Walcott (rib injury), Bendtner (groin), van Persie (ankle)

Prediction: Arsenal 2 - 1 Everton

Broadcast Details: Sunday 10 January - 01:55 AM (AEST) on Fox Sports 1

It looks like we might be signing sol back on a free transfer. I'd be keen on this happening as I don't trust senderos or silvestre and wenger would know if sol is in the right state as he has been traning with us for a bit over a month.

It looks like we might be signing sol back on a free transfer. I'd be keen on this happening as I don't trust senderos or silvestre and wenger would know if sol is in the right state as he has been traning with us for a bit over a month.

Not sure he would great to be honest....

To be a worthy signing his one game would have to be superior

Campbell, Silvestre or Traore? :eek:

**** me.

Not great, but I guess you could look at it as a point gained on Chelsea. The club wanted the game to go ahead so we can't complain about the conditions.

Let's hope Brum hold Man Utd but we'd still have played a game less than them.

BTW, what the hell happened to Denilson? Did his appendix burst?

Not great, but I guess you could look at it as a point gained on Chelsea. The club wanted the game to go ahead so we can't complain about the conditions.

didnt have a great feeling today, was in london and it seemed like that harsh cold day which our sides hates and everton loves.

Relatively happy with a point it easily could have been zero. It took us a fair while to start playing well and it cost us.

Not sure with Denilson but if he fell over with the ball he must have been in a lot of pain.

**** knows what happened to denilosn, I'm sorry but he still should of kicked the ball away I don't care if he was f****** snipered jus falling down and almost gifting everton a goal was in excusable.

Looks like were going to have to play diaby at DM now unless we buy someone. In reality if we have any chance of winning any titles we need a backup CB,DM and a good striker.

**** knows what happened to denilosn, I'm sorry but he still should of kicked the ball away I don't care if he was f****** snipered jus falling down and almost gifting everton a goal was in excusable.

Looks like were going to have to play diaby at DM now unless we buy someone. In reality if we have any chance of winning any titles we need a backup CB,DM and a good striker.

it wont happen but my no. 1 priority is GK, almunia comes out too many times and makes no contact at all with the ball. He makes me so nervous when the ball is crossed in.

it wont happen but my no. 1 priority is GK, almunia comes out too many times and makes no contact at all with the ball. He makes me so nervous when the ball is crossed in.

Jus bring in fabianski instead of attrocious al. I'm sure wenger will splash the cash on some unknown now, by some portsmouth players for all I care.

I wasn't having a go at him. Would've sucked to concede because of that but he was obviously in excruciating pain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a plan - we attach motorised wheels to Clichy's feet, and have them run via remote control from Pat Rice.

Couldn't be any worse than Traore :thumbsdown:

Haha couldnt agree more ,looks OK on the left wing. But gets caught out and his headers are always loopy. Agree with Diaby headering as well, for a bloke that size he should do far better. Happy with a point, glad to see Rosicky score (even though a deflection). Although I feel for Denilson getting injured I agree, he seriously could've done a bit more, then again pain is different in people, don't exactly know what happened.

Im starting to get a Palacios like man crush on Abou Diaby. Improving out of sight atm. Looking 100 times more composed nowadays, runs with the ball brilliantly. Doesnt give away cheap possession like he used too trying to do too much. Hes learnt to draw the foul. Hes always had the shot on him etc but now hes improving where he needs to.

Surely hes in your best 11 by now?

Diaby is proof of Wengers greatness IMO. Mourinho, SAF are good tacticians but no one in the world develops a players game like Arsene can.

Sometimes the player just isn't good enough or maybe SAF is getting too old.

IMO SAFs lost it and Arsenes still got it. Such a underrated part of the English game is ol Arsene but he is a bit low key in his approach I spose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back