Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon that’s fair enough IMO. Arsenal have a poor reputation as a selling club and this has been a long time coming. Ideally a market in the PL would generate more, across the continent these fees and negotiations take a bit more time.

Anyone know when the third kit for the upcoming season will be confirmed?

Don’t know if true or not, there was a suggestion it will be worn in tonight’s match.

Anywhere we can watch tonight’s game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From my understanding all of the pre season matches are paid viewing only at the official Arsenal website. I usually just rely on extended highlights from YouTube afterwards.

3rd kit announced, love the chosen model haha :D

_DBF_ the full match can be viewed here:

I’ll watch it this afternoon. 2-0 win with headers from Saliba and Gabriel, both from Rice corners. Calafiori made his debut in the second half.

6 days to go until the PL opening match, wild!

I’ll watch it this afternoon. 2-0 win with headers from Saliba and Gabriel, both from Rice corners. Calafiori made his debut in the second half.

Is that kit sky blue? 🤣

Is that kit sky blue? 🤣

1167849.gif

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watched his interview on the Overlap. Really enjoyed it.

Ramsdale, Tierney, Nelson and Nketiah are the four sales... wonder if Arsenal will budge on their preference of a permanent transfer instead of a loan. Don't know what they're going to do about Tierney. Partey looks like is staying, and to be fair looks like he's had a great preseason. Probably the fittest he's been since arriving.

The market seems to have dried up for clubs looking for a number 1 keeper, particularly in the PL. So I think a loan elsewhere for Ramsdale is the most likeliest. Ornstein mentioned Ajax remain confident in doing so.

Not often English players relocate across the continent like that however it would be a very good move for him. I don’t believe they qualified for the CL though, however he just needs to play regularly and another season on the bench at Arsenal would not be ideal for all parties.

Remove this Banner Ad

Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back