Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez that wasn’t pretty or fluent however 3 points and a clean sheet. That’s what was needed.

The toll though could be costly. That Calafiori injury didn’t look great. Saliba already missing for this weekend. Potentially Timber, Calafiori and Tomiyasu as well.

A number of Italian outlets reporting that it appears a medial ligament injury for Calafiori. That’s usually a month or so, it looked a lot worse to me live so at least it’s not the dreaded ACL or similar.

Kiwior probably next up for LB this weekend. If Timber isn’t fit, there’s also the option of Rice at centre half next to Gabriel, with White and Kiwior the fullbacks.

It’s quite an Arsenal thing to have 55 fullbacks and have them all injured at the same time haha.

A number of Italian outlets reporting that it appears a medial ligament injury for Calafiori. That’s usually a month or so, it looked a lot worse to me live so at least it’s not the dreaded ACL or similar.

Kiwior probably next up for LB this weekend. If Timber isn’t fit, there’s also the option of Rice at centre half next to Gabriel, with White and Kiwior the fullbacks.

It’s quite an Arsenal thing to have 55 fullbacks and have them all injured at the same time haha.
Yea.

Seems like just yesterday I posted a quote about us having the best D in the premier league.

Remove this Banner Ad

Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back