Up the Arse! Goons thread. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. Third time in four years we've had the semi-finals of this cup. Even though I think it's a completely worthless waste of time, it'd be nice to at least knock out Spurs and make the final.

Ridiculous to get rid of Lauren.

He's our best fullback ffs.

This is why we cannot sell Lauren ...

http://www.arsenalnewsreview.co.uk/...cleid=457&cntnt01origid=30&cntnt01returnid=42

3. EBOUE won't make it.

In 29 minutes, he dithered, came infield with the ball and when challenged by Luis Garcia he smacked the little Spaniard in the face with his right arm. And Eboue, lucky boy, wasn't booked.

In 65 he kicked Luis Garcia when the ball was four yards away and then he sat down holding his shin. Having been booked, he sat down again as Arsenal prepared to defend a corner and caused a bit of angry argy-bargy with Crouch and others. The ref made Eboue leave the field but, incredibly, he walked back on the field as the corner was about to be taken. Gary Lewin grabbed him and pulled him off and shouted to the ref, "he's off." Lewin did this without examining the "injury".At that moment, Justin Hoyte was running on from the halfway line to help defend the corner.

Pretending to be injured when you have clearly fouled an opponent is wholly unArsenal and wholly unacceptable. Eboue an athletic idiot with no positional sense and he is not improving or learning from his mistakes.

He won't do, I'm afraid. Arsene may have harboured hopes that the West African powerhouse could develop into another Thuram. But he won't because his head isn't right. He was taken off because he was in danger of being sent off. He wasn't injured.

Eboue is a loose cannon who makes you realise how reliable Lauren's temperament was in the 159 Premiership games he played for Arsenal.

I will be ********ing livid if Arsene lets Lauren go.

Agree with you guys on Lauren.

Arsene seems to have an obsession with youth lately, which is a bit odd seeing how older guys (the back 4, bergkamp, Pires etc) played such key roles in most of our success under him.

Dunno why everyone is crying about Lauren, he was never that good, Eboue may be an unpleasant little fellow but he's bloody good.

Anyway I haven't been lured back for the first time in about 2 years to talk about non entities, the only thing that could bring me back is the unleashing of the Beast.

There's no way that we can not sign him permanently now cos you know those twats from WHL will sign him up like they tried to last time when we showed an interest in him.

The most difficult thing is that if AW only sees him as a striker then he's gonna struggle for game time with RvP to me looking the best partner for TH & Adebayor looking to be a really good lone striker & also a real talisman away from home where others sometimes go missing.

I dunno if AW has plans to play the Beast in CM, he could play with Gilberto but not I guess with Fabregas.

As for playing him on the wing, the goal he scored where he cut in from the left & exchanged passes with Aliadiere showed that he could probably do it but I read an inteview with him & it's pretty much the one role that he doesn't like.

It's tough with our squad at the moment to give. everyone enough game time, seems to me that it might need to be snipped a bit at the end of the season.I'd say Aliadiere & even Freddy should be cashed in on whilst there's some value there.

Somehow I want to see RvP & the beast in the same side & the little Czech too, these are the blokes that are re-igniting my enthusiasm.

i rememeber the match against spurs when he got kicked and then had a sook then got straight up for a bit of handbags with the spurs player and went back to the ground for another cry

class

i like hoyte

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i rememeber the match against spurs when he got kicked and then had a sook then got straight up for a bit of handbags with the spurs player and went back to the ground for another cry

:D

Went down, tthen got up, then saw we had the ball in a dangerous position and went back down again. And the Arsenal had the nerve to cry about us not putting the ball out. :)

:D

Went down, tthen got up, then saw we had the ball in a dangerous position and went back down again. And the Arsenal had the nerve to cry about us not putting the ball out. :)

Yeah but you are serial offenders at that.

Still remember beating you in the mid 90s, Tony Adams got the winner but you equalised with an Andy Sinton goal where we kicked the ball out for one of YOUR players & you just took the throw to yourselves & scored.
Chris Sutton cheating like that as well for Blackburn.

I`ve taken a shine to Hleb, socks down, shirt out, just how I used to play !!

I hope you've got a better haircut.

For me I think Rosicky will start to show Hleb up a bit as he gets into his stride (hopefully that Liverpool game will be a breakthrough for him).I just get the feeling that Hleb hasn't got much more to offer whereas so many of our other attacking players seem to have bucketloads of potential.

I still like RvP too, he's doing pretty well on the goals & assists lists, that's what we demand from our forwards, we don't want any of those 20 goals a season but no assists types (Owen, RvN:D ).

Ruud would be useless at Arsenal as he loves scoring a scrappy goal or three.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back