Up the Arse! Goons thread. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night Arsenal U16 beat West Ham U16 9-0

Who's the academy of football now? ;)

Last night Arsenal U16 beat West Ham U16 9-0

Who's the academy of football now? ;)

I see your boy Henri Lansbury scored last night in a 2-2 with West Ham in the U/18's.

He was on the bench at Anfield last week too, he's moving up in the world :thumbsu:

http://www.arsenalnewsreview.co.uk/...cleid=467&cntnt01origid=30&cntnt01returnid=42

At Chelsea, William Gallas would have played through his thigh injury.

But Arsene didn't want him to do that, so he gave him two weeks off in Guadeloupe.

Now Gallas is back from the Caribbean and last night he recorded a French radio interview, along with his pal Thierry Henry, in which they exchanged amusing pleasantries in creole patois.

Also on the show was Tony Parker, a French basketball player with San Antonio Spurs, who is a great friend of Thierry's.

Gallas said he feels fit enough to play in the Arsenal- Man United game on Sunday.

---------------------

Ah, if only Myles wasn't such a bullsh*tter I'd almost believe this.

Manchester United have already won the game.

Mike Riley was appointed referee last night.

We have no chance then.

Riley has been screwing us over for years, regardless of opposition.

Well its nigh on time for all of that to change now.....

I just hope for a fair and square game and that we beat them with no controversy.

To top it all of, an Henry hatrick :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Arsenal U18 through to the FA Youth Cup, winning 2-1 away (where else?) to Hull U18.

One of the Hull City sites is reporting that our keeper was actually red carded and stayed on the pitch directly before their goal :confused: Gave the ref an absolute bollocking, as you do I suppose when you end the game with nine men :D

The Arsenal site intimates it was only a yellow though.

None yet, but I imagine we'll hear something in a few hours time. AW usually has a press conference today.

Highlights

Rob Styles is a twat. If he's gonna send Gilberto off then he has to send Savage (C**T!) off as well, Neill was last man so he should have gone, and Friedal should have been booked for kicking a ball into van Persie.

Words cannot describe how much I despise teams like Bolton and Blackburn. They're blights on the game.

Arsenal seems to attract lots of bitter supporters. Atleast Bolton and blackburn have a few English players. Maybe Arsenal can learn from that.

With regards, to Gilberto he shouldn't of been so stupid to lash out. Savage always likes a little niggle. Neill is a star and Australian most importantly so don't forget that.

Arsenal seems to attract lots of bitter supporters. Atleast Bolton and blackburn have a few English players. Maybe Arsenal can learn from that.

With regards, to Gilberto he shouldn't of been so stupid to lash out. Savage always likes a little niggle. Neill is a star and Australian most importantly so don't forget that.

Why have over-priced, average, English players in your team, when you can have better skilled, and cheaper foreign players?

As for RVP being out....damn :mad:

Atleast Bolton and blackburn have a few English players. Maybe Arsenal can learn from that.

If we wanted to play that style it would be quite easy to buy those untalented and unskilled thug like players and do so. Arsenal just prefer to play football and not a poor imitation of boxing. :)

As well as that, at the Arsenal they don't sign players based on their nationality. They sign them based on their talent and ability. It's not our fault English players are too rubbish to play our style of football.

Neill is a star and Australian most importantly so don't forget that.

What the ******** does that have to do with anything?

EDIT: had I realised I was responding to outback jack I wouldn't have wasted the kilobytes. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back