Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
---------------Almunia----------------
--sagna----toure----silvestre---clichy-
----------------song-----------------
--walcott-----fabregas------nasri-----
--------bendtner----vela-------------

As much as you do not rate Denilson I do not rate Song.

Very average footballer in my opinion.

Diaby?

As much as you do not rate Denilson I do not rate Song.

Very average footballer in my opinion.

Diaby?

Diaby can't play that position. he is better suited as a winger (he isn;t a good tackler either).

So Walcott is actually fit??

Wenger says he has a good chance too play, i am hoping he does. Though if he doesn't, Ramsey can play and he played really quite well against Fenerbache.:thumbsu:

We have had a long discussion on who could fill the DM position since the transfer window has closed. I think Wenger needs to bite the bullet and say we don't have anyone in the squad who can play that position. He needs to buy.

We have had a long discussion on who could fill the DM position since the transfer window has closed. I think Wenger needs to bite the bullet and say we don't have anyone in the squad who can play that position. He needs to buy.

Its not like he can buy now with the window closed.

So what do we do till January?

Apart from end up 15 points of the pace!

Its not like he can buy now with the window closed.

So what do we do till January?

Apart from end up 15 points of the pace!
try different things, like toure as a defensive midfielder (once gallas is fit). maybe a van persie vela combination, different things when eduardo gets back. maybe wenger might actually make denilson/diaby/song play as a real dm and not someone who tries to steal fabregas' position.

I think people are being a little harsh on Cesc. I'd like to see us give Diaby a month next to him to see how he fits into the role.

Agree. He is useless on the wings and he needs to be given a chance to prove himself in the middle. He has the build, skill and endurance but he just needs to work on timing his challenges.

try different things, like toure as a defensive midfielder (once gallas is fit). maybe a van persie vela combination, different things when eduardo gets back. maybe wenger might actually make denilson/diaby/song play as a real dm and not someone who tries to steal fabregas' position.

Maybe Gallas up front against Man Utd!

well it has been confirmed that silvestre has got a broken nose from the fenerbache game. looks like he won't be lining up against his old club although he is still a slight chance. with gallas and sagna still in doubt, we could be playing toure at right-back, djourou and song in the middle and clichy on the left. what a perfect back 4 that would be against an in form rooney and ronaldo. :thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We will most likely play a 4-5-1 but I'd like to see Vela and Nick starting (they seem to link up well). Bendtner will be pretty awful in a 4-5-1.

We will definitely lose if Denilson plays as a CM in a 4-4-2, Diaby is only marginally better as a wide player ...

Almunia
Sagna - Toure - Silvestre - Clichy
Diaby - Fabregas - Song - Nasri
Bendtner - Vela

Subs: Fabianski, Djourou, Gibbs, Wilshere, Denilson, Randall, Ramsey

Awesome depth there. Walcott in for Diaby and Gallas in for Toure/Silvestre if fit. I don't know who our starting CBs are, Wenger hinted it is Silvestre/Gallas a week ago.

Disappointed that Fabregas played yesterday and Wenger is complaining of exhaustion already.

And Cesc in goals... he has been dropping back lately, another 40 yards wont hurt... And he will see we are a spending club when we give him the fluroscent yellow keepers jersey...

He'd probably do better than Almunia.

We have to play a 4-4-2 if we want to even have a chance of getting any result.
A 4-5-1 with Bentdner up front would be rotted.

Since the Premier League began, Arsenal have only ever conceded three or more goals at home three times (Coventry in 92/93, Boro in 00/01 and Charlton in 01/02). I wouldn't bet against there being a fourth after this weekend. :eek:

Since the Premier League began, Arsenal have only ever conceded three or more goals at home three times (Coventry in 92/93, Boro in 00/01 and Charlton in 01/02). I wouldn't bet against there being a fourth after this weekend. :eek:

That stat has to be a crock of shit. You are saying in sixteen years you have only conceded three goals or more at home on three occasions?? :eek:

West Ham won 3-1 there last season if I am not mistaken? We won 3-1 at Highbury in the first year of the premier league.

Basically you are talking out of your arse

We put 3 past you at Highbury in 05/06 and a few seasons before that Leeds beat you 3-2.

Tottenham a couple weeks back?

We scored four there in 04-05 too. Giggs, Ronaldo with a brace and O'Shea with a Van Bastenesque screamer. Think it was the "I'll see you out there!" match.

That stat has to be a crock of shit. You are saying in sixteen years you have only conceded three goals or more at home on three occasions?? :eek:

West Ham won 3-1 there last season if I am not mistaken? We won 3-1 at Highbury in the first year of the premier league.

Basically you are talking out of your arse

We put 3 past you at Highbury in 05/06 and a few seasons before that Leeds beat you 3-2.

Crashed and Burnt;)

In fairness to DB10 (I felt I was a bit hard on him earlier) I reckon the stat is actually Arsenal have only lost by three goals or more on three occasions, and not what hea said about only letting in 3 or more goals on three occasions. That would make more sense and would rule out the results we have mentioned.

Anyway, more importantly, looking forward to the match tomorrow. I think utd will take the honours 3-1.

In fairness to DB10 (I felt I was a bit hard on him earlier) I reckon the stat is actually Arsenal have only lost by three goals or more on three occasions, and not what hea said about only letting in 3 or more goals on three occasions. That would make more sense and would rule out the results we have mentioned.

Anyway, more importantly, looking forward to the match tomorrow. I think utd will take the honours 3-1.

That is exactly what DB is referring to.

Either way. For tonights game, we'll either get flogged 4 or 5-0. Or we'll fluke a 1-0 win. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back