Up the Arse! Goons thread. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eduardo has a broken leg or ankle. Sky won't show replays, so you can only guess how bad it is if they won't do that.

Eduardo has horrifically broken his leg. I haven't seen it but sound like a terrible break. Anyone for David Buust???:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Hope he recovers well but sounds like thats his season over and some of next.

"I got sky plus and upon pausing it and looking at it, it looks like Eduardo's shoe is spinning about all over the place, broken ankle or broken bone in the shin, the looseness of the movement shows it's a pretty clean break and I seriously doubt eduardo will be back in anything under 9 months.

Someone at the game just phoned me and said they had a clear view, and his ankle looked like it's just snapped off from the shin bone. He said it looked like Alan Smith's injury...but worse."

And now McFadden has scored.

That looks like a career ender - reminds me a bit of Jason Snell. If he is able to run properly again ever I'll be surprised.

And as stupid as it sounds, I feel for Martin Taylor as well, because worse tackles than that don't get the same scrutiny because they are a matter of timing away from having similar consequences. He's going to have a reputation for the rest of his career now.

Guys, don't click this if you don't want to see it. It's horrific.

Eduardo's injury (2).

Taylor should be arrested.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually I probably worded that badly. Not excusing Taylor's tackle at all, but it's sad that he'll get crucified for it while similar tackles that don't end in serious injury are forgotten.

****ing ridiculous.

WTF, 2-2 against a 10 man Birmingham. ****ing embarrassing.

What was Clichy doing, way to casual.

Only 6 points clear now, that was 2 points lost rather then 1 point gained.

FARQIN STUPID KID!!! I WOULDA DONE WAT GALLAS DID AN KICK THE SIGNAGE!!!
FARQ FARQ FARQ:mad::thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back