Movie Upcoming movie trailers - pre-2017 releases

Remove this Banner Ad

how about ghostbusters?
1. Not a disney movie.
2. **** me its barely even a Ghostbusters movie. Just female stereotypes running around yelling for a few hours.
3. **** you Paul Feig for making this piece of shit, and **** you peternorth for making me think about that rubbish movie.

1. Not a disney movie.
2. **** me its barely even a Ghostbusters movie. Just female stereotypes running around yelling for a few hours.
3. **** you Paul Feig for making this piece of shit, and **** you peternorth for making me think about that rubbish movie.

my pleasure

1. Not a disney movie.

Good grief

I haven't seen it yet and don't intend too, based on solid reviews like this :thumbsu:

The Woods. was confirmed today at SDCC to be a sequel to Blair Witch.

Well props for keeping that seemingly under wraps for as long as they could but I am kind of disappointed they announced it all, would have quite the surprise to walk into the theatre blissfully unaware. Huge fan of Wingard too so this should hopefully be quality.

Well props for keeping that seemingly under wraps for as long as they could but I am kind of disappointed they announced it all, would have quite the surprise to walk into the theatre blissfully unaware. Huge fan of Wingard too so this should hopefully be quality.

They had to announce it, it had a screening at comic con still under the name the woods. I dont think they announced the Blair Witch title till after the movie had started. no one in the screening knew before the movie started.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Movie Upcoming movie trailers - pre-2017 releases

Remove this Banner Ad

Back