Movie Upcoming movie trailers - pre-2017 releases

Remove this Banner Ad

New Transformers 3 trailer:

[youtube]-mAEb7S0mhg[/youtube]
If anything, this movie will look INSANE!

I am also completely turned off by the chick in this, she does nothing for me, in any way at all...disappointing.

Insidious - a paranormal thriller

Written by Leigh Whannell, directed by James Wan, starring Patrick Wilson, Rose Byrne, Barbara Hershey, Leigh Whannell

World Premiere at Toronto Film Festival last September, starts here this Thursday, I was at the Melbourne premiere last night. Scary film indeed!

[YOUTUBE]E1YbOMDI59k[/YOUTUBE]

Insidious - a paranormal thriller

Written by Leigh Whannell, directed by James Wan, starring Patrick Wilson, Rose Byrne, Barbara Hershey, Leigh Whannell

World Premiere at Toronto Film Festival last September, starts here this Thursday, I was at the Melbourne premiere last night. Scary film indeed!

[youtube]E1YbOMDI59k[/youtube]
It's not a bad flick at all from the Saw boys.

Was amazed when I saw the budget for the movie, a measly $1.5 million.:eek:

For the cast, production values, effects, etc. that is a superb budget and no doubt why the studio would approve their ideas (not that this was overly crazy anyway). It's currently already made more than $50mil in the US alone, not a lot of films these days can make back 50 times their budget, when it's not even at full worldwide release!

Enjoyed Gussy Sampson plying his trade too.:D

It's definitely got a few scares and it's quite tense all throughout. Even shows that these guys don't need to do over the top gore to make a good movie either. Also had a nice cheesy throwback feel to it as well.

Can't wait to see what Whannell and Wan do next.

Couple of new horror trailers, the next Final Destination and a remake in Fright Night. Both looking quite good with Final Destination going back to it's roots more it would seem. While Fright Night has a great cast and is definitely looking the goods.

[YOUTUBE]kxqtyTH5bzM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]zLKR3GdIK80[/YOUTUBE]

As a vampire-buff kid in the 80s, Fright Night was a favourite.

This remake looks horrendous.

Might be better watching the original 1985 film...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

^will watch for Dunst nudity...nothing else.:)

New Spielberg flick, Tintin. Using insanely detailed animation.

[YOUTUBE]D38EsaX_QTY[/YOUTUBE]

Remove this Banner Ad

Movie Upcoming movie trailers - pre-2017 releases

Remove this Banner Ad

Back