Movie Upcoming movie trailers - pre-2017 releases

Remove this Banner Ad

Couple of new horror trailers, the next Final Destination and a remake in Fright Night. Both looking quite good with Final Destination going back to it's roots more it would seem. While Fright Night has a great cast and is definitely looking the goods.

[YOUTUBE]zLKR3GdIK80[/YOUTUBE]

Bridge collapse looks cool.
Definite trip to the cinema.

Senna, will be screening at the Melbourne International Film Festival in July/August.

Senna won the World Cinema Audience Award for documentaries at the 2011 Sundance Film Festival.

[YOUTUBE]HrbJPsPtTyU[/YOUTUBE]

I haven't watched any Final Destination movies. Has Candyman always been in them?
The 2nd one he was definitely in. I THINK he was in the first as well.

Won't get close to the quality of the original and won't get close to film of the year

It might, Let me in was a sensational film in its own right, though I don't like remaking of great foreign films, its playing to the uneducated American public. If they must do remakes they should take movies that could been great and rework them.

I have no idea how the Girl With A Dragon Tattoo movies have become so popular, because they're no good at all. But this is looking very good. Fincher is 1000 times the director Oplev is and Salander actually looks like an androgynous teen here. Brilliantly cut trailer too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fincher is 1000 times the director Oplev is

This needs to be shouted from the rooftops.

I can't believe the knee-wobbling praise for the original film. It's a 2.5 hour film with about 90 minutes of real content, if I were being generous. So poorly written. I'm betting that Zaillian has Salander and Blomkvist meet within the first half hour at least.

And I'm betting Fincher doesn't tell the story by constantly fading in Ken Burns'd stills of the victims every five minutes.

This movie will own the original in every way, except maybe the Salander portrayal. But even that is looking like it's going to be more faithful, just up to the girl (Rooney Mara from The Social Network) to give a great performance.

The praise is very puzzling. I even have a few mates who never watch foreign language films who rave about it. Doesn't seem like the usual fare that people inexplicably go ga-ga for.

The beauty of Oplev's version is clearly Noomi Rapace. From the little we saw of Rooney Mara in The Social Network and from her other small roles (Youth in Revolt and Nightmare on Elm Street) its hard gauge anything about whether she can bring the same quality to Salander.

I thought she was terrific in the small time she had in The Social Network but you're right, it's hard to know what she's capable of. Fincher obviously rated her work though.

Grave Encounters (2011)
- the crew of a ghost-hunting reality television show are shooting an episode in an abandoned mental institution in the hopes that they will capture something on camera.
- Genre: horror
- premiered at the Tribeca Film Festival in April
- also screened at the New York City Horror Film Festival
- American release date: August 25
- Australian release date: unknown

[YOUTUBE]Qn3fDvUXFps[/YOUTUBE]

really lovin these spooky paranormal movies lately

the tunnel
paranormal activity 1 and 2
insidious

any recommendations on ones i may have missed
not a fan of flat out horror

like the slow burners

The Girl With A Dragon Tattoo red band trailer

[youtube]IIV-sWKyFno[/youtube]

The only one on YouTube so not the best quality.

Will be the film of the year.

did they really have to remake it? The Swedish version was great IMO! Made to satisfy stupid Americans who cannot read books or subtitles, needing to spoon fed.

Trailer for Melbourne made horror Don't Be Afraid of the Dark (might be one for you flight23).

[youtube]Hts5usZuNps[/youtube]

cheers HBK will check it out

watched Dawning the other day, it was such a slow burner that it didn't really burn at all

Remove this Banner Ad

Movie Upcoming movie trailers - pre-2017 releases

Remove this Banner Ad

Back