FTA-TV Upcoming TV shows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought it might be a decent idea to have one of these threads a la the 'upcoming movie trailers' thread to post links or videos to new shows that are coming out or just started to air.

I, as I assume most of you are always looking for new shows & this way rather than we can hear about new shows others have heard of.

Anyway, just an idea.

Michael J. Fox's new show looks good.

Yeah, that was my favourite out of the new bunch of trailers, the key will be making sure it's not all jokes about his Parkinson's but I'm pretty sure that wont happen.

Ray Donovan looks good, just another enjoyable show by Showtime. I was surprised with the trailers this season, CBS actually had the more interesting looking shows which is unusual

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the start of the trailer when the hostage/robber came out of the bank and the negotiator shot him I face-palmed and thought 'here we go'. But the trailer gained momentum. Show could be alright :thumbsu:

I'll give The Blacklist a spin but not getting my hopes up. Feels like I've just seen the whole pilot in the trailer. Kiefer Sutherland was the original choice to play the role that Spader filled. I would have preferred Sutherland, having seen him perform a similar role in Phone Booth where he was awesome.

Not sure about Ray Donovan either, I'm not a Liev Schrieber fan, Voigt is meh, but I do like Elliot Gould.

I enjoyed the Stephen King novel so am looking forward to this next month. Dean Norris from Breaking Bad is a bonus too.
It's already getting pulled apart on the interwebs
"Why can't they just dig under the dome?"

"Wouldn't the dome have cut off power lines, telecommunications, etc"

I've heard a bit about some new pilot's, but none sound overly impressive. Considering S1 is already finished it's a bit OT, but upcoming to Aus FTA is The Americans, haven't seen it yet but heard good things

It's already getting pulled apart on the interwebs
"Why can't they just dig under the dome?"

"Wouldn't the dome have cut off power lines, telecommunications, etc"

Haha. It's a big bloody dome around a town. Pretty sure you have to suspend reality a little.

If I remember the book correctly though, the dome goes miles underground and power and communication is lost. They use generators and can only communicate with the outside through radio.

If I remember the book correctly though, the dome goes miles underground and power and communication is lost. They use generators and can only communicate with the outside through radio.

Yeah pretty sure the book explained most of these things fairly well. Looking forward to seeing this, although King books have often not translated well to the screen in the past.

At the start of the trailer when the hostage/robber came out of the bank and the negotiator shot him I face-palmed and thought 'here we go'. But the trailer gained momentum. Show could be alright :thumbsu:
Yeah I thought the same thing, it looks ok. Will give it a try for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back