FTA-TV Upcoming TV shows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haven't been this excited for something on CW for a while.

Ninety-seven years ago, nuclear Armageddon decimated planet Earth, destroying civilization. The only survivors were the 400 inhabitants of 12 international space stations that were in orbit at the time. Three generations have been born in space, the survivors now number 4,000, and resources are running out on their dying "Ark" - the 12 stations now linked together and repurposed to keep the survivors alive.

Sneak preview.

http://www.cwtv.com/shows/the-100

Post apocalyptic always sucks and gets axed but I'm hoping for the best here.

Another Scandinavian show being remade.

The Fall is currently running on the BBC. Good show. Didn't recognise that guy from Once Upon A Time at first, and as it's made in Northern Ireland there's a few Game of Thrones actors in there as well. Notably Roose Bolton.

Ray Donovan and Blacklist are a must. The Fall is a must.

A remake of The Bridge, have a feeling it will be as crap as The Killing which for whatever reason is in its 3rd season.

Any watched the first season of House of Cards, thoughts ? It's highly rated and looks pretty good.
Is that the US remake of the excellent British political thriller/drama series?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 episodes available

just watched the pilot, has some potential, not going to change the world, but better than i thought it was going to be

good mix of case and frat house jokes

pilot seemed a bit dumbed down, over explaining everything, but gonna stick with it

Not upcoming but nevertheless quite new the French drama mystery fantasy Les Revenants is very intriguing. Seen the first few episodes. Has a bit of the Twin Peaks, Killing and Top of the Lake vibe going on. Recommend on what i've seen so far grizzlym, stewie griffen flight23 and other tv nuts you guys watching it? If not get on it tell me what you think?

Not upcoming but nevertheless quite new the French drama mystery fantasy Les Revenants is very intriguing. Seen the first few episodes. Has a bit of the Twin Peaks, Killing and Top of the Lake vibe going on. Recommend on what i've seen so far grizzlym, stewie griffen flight23 and other tv nuts you guys watching it? If not get on it tell me what you think?

Will do. Killing night tonight...

watched first episode, loved the crap out of it and your comparisons to those other shows are spot on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back