• YOOOOO

Votes: 34 29.3%
  • Conca

Votes: 19 16.4%
  • Why don't we have both?

Votes: 63 54.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

We should go back to Collingwood and offer them 11, 31 and 49 for 6 and White .... See what response we get

Collingwood obviously thought the original trade was of benefit to them, as did we.

So it would make perfect sense to offer them a reversal, and if they refuse it then it proves your point.

Collingwood obviously thought the original trade was of benefit to them, as did we.

So it would make perfect sense to offer them a reversal, and if they refuse it then it proves your point.

After the trade, we have basically got 11, 31 and 49 for 6 and 44....

Is 31 worth a 5 pick downgrade in Round 1 and in Round 3?

Could we have done better with 6 on the open market?? (I.e put it out there for all clubs - it was us that approached the Pies)....

They finished eighth based on their early finals exit, then got a very generous compo pick for Dale Thomas.

Really clutching at straws to make this look better than what it actually is.
If Yeo turns out to be a dud and we loose who we would of drafted at 6 then watch out!
There wont be a hole big enough for him.

Could we have done better with 6 on the open market?? (I.e put it out there for all clubs - it was us that approached the Pies)....
North don't have a live pick so its really a four spot downgrade, and I don't think we'll use 49 anyway.

But yeah, we could have done better with pick 6 in an open market you'd think. Package it with a player and we may have gotten a late top ten and early 20s or late teens.

Ah well....

Possibly. Melbourne may have given us pick 9 and something. Or we could have included it in the Yeo deal and got pick 7 back.

Really clutching at straws to make this look better than what it actually is.
If Yeo turns out to be a dud and we loose who we would of drafted at 6 then watch out!
There wont be a hole big enough for him.

And if Yeo becomes a gun and our player ends up still available at 11?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i'm more bummed about losing 28 and snaring a possible slider.

the moment i said that...

3816-sliders-51txeucnpnl-jpg

Pathetic we couldn't get pick 10 from collingwood and settled for 11. Pathetic if we do trade 28, why the **** did we trade for 31 then?! Disappointing
Becasue we want a 2nd round pick still

Have we come out ahead in any player trade since Vozzo took over? The Cripps deal doesn't even look a win because he can barely crack the 22 of a very average side.

Only the Wellingham deal looks like a break even, if he can play more than a handful of games in a season...

Now, assuming we don't do he unthinkable and trade 31 for Bootsma, or let Smith go free of charge, it's time to wait for our recruiters to work their magic and be screwed by Collingwood then pick 1-2 players who struggle to make the 22 and either get de-listed or leave for chump change in a couple of years time...

Really unimpressed with Vozzo and the team.

I have no problem with the trade of pick 6 to Collingwood in order to acquire Yeo if Freo were likely to undercut our offer of 41. If Freo weren't in the picture then I think we should have been pushing for Pick 41 or PSD unless we had genuine concerns about another club taking him in the PSD before us.

However at the very least we should be holding pick 10 and pick 28 instead of 11 and 31. It's those two minor details that have annoyed me the most as any competent negotiator would have been able to achieve those two things with the strength of our bargaining position.

Horrendous.

Have we come out ahead in any player trade since Vozzo took over? The Cripps deal doesn't even look a win because he can barely crack the 22 of a very average side.

Only the Wellingham deal looks like a break even, if he can play more than a handful of games in a season...

Now, assuming we don't do he unthinkable and trade 31 for Bootsma, or let Smith go free of charge, it's time to wait for our recruiters to work their magic and be screwed by Collingwood then pick 1-2 players who struggle to make the 22 and either get de-listed or leave for chump change in a couple of years time...

Cripps played 15 games for the year and played the last 9...

Remove this Banner Ad

News UPDATE - Elliot Yeo now an Eagle

Back