• YOOOOO

Votes: 34 29.3%
  • Conca

Votes: 19 16.4%
  • Why don't we have both?

Votes: 63 54.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Myers is interested in playing at another team for midfield time..he would be VERY handy.
I have a feeling a lot would agree with, but I also think had he been drafted by us some would be saying: FFS! Myers is a ****en spud, he and Priddis just throw it on the ****en boot blindly!!!!! FFS Worsfold we're never gonna be good with spuds like Myers playing the role that should be for someone younger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Sack ****en RECRUITING DEPT!!!!!!!!!! SACK BOYS CLUB!!!!!!!!!! WHY DON'T WE DRAFT ABLETT FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a feeling a lot would agree with, but I also think had he been drafted by us some would be saying: FFS! Myers is a ****en spud, he and Priddis just throw it on the ****en boot blindly!!!!! FFS Worsfold we're never gonna be good with spuds like Myers playing the role that should be for someone younger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Sack ****en RECRUITING DEPT!!!!!!!!!! SACK BOYS CLUB!!!!!!!!!! WHY DON'T WE DRAFT ABLETT FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You love going crazy at my posts.

Love your work.

He hasn't re-signed with Essendon?

Elliot Yeo: Fremantle has touched base with both Young and the Brisbane Lions but he expects a fair and reasonable trade to be made with West Coast, possibly in the next 24 hours, if everything goes well.
David Myers: A few clubs have spoken to Essendon about the possibility of acquiring him. Myers wants more time in the midfield and is open to a trade if the Bombers can strike one that suits all parties. Reckons it won't happen until next week if it does at all and could be one of those arrangements that include multiple clubs.
Leroy Jetta: Is contracted at Essendon for another season but is open to a trade given the number of Bombers who play a similar role to himself. Is currently on tour with the International Rules team in Ireland.
Daniel Kerr: Decided today to retire after on-going problems with regular fluid building up in his knee. Isn't sure what he'll do next but has a deal with Channel 7 for some media work in the meantime.
Just some quotes from Colin young. But i am pretty sire he is contracted for next year..so it might cost more than we are willing to spend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another fine effort, 3 :clubs::clubs::clubs: out of 3 Christopher Walkens'. :D
You do something not many are capable of at present INSANE, make me laugh. :thumbsu::rainbow:

If this is close to being sealed what do we think is going to happen??

a) we fold and give 2nd rounder
b) They fold and take 3rd rounder
c) someone folds and take a set of steak knives as a moral victory...

With our picks being right next to each other a "pick upgrade" type swap might be difficult.

If this is close to being sealed what do we think is going to happen??

a) we fold and give 2nd rounder
b) They fold and take 3rd rounder
c) someone folds and take a set of steak knives as a moral victory...

With our picks being right next to each other a "pick upgrade" type swap might be difficult.

I'd say it's probably a), unfortunately :oops:

Elliot Yeo: Fremantle has touched base with both Young and the Brisbane Lions but he expects a fair and reasonable trade to be made with West Coast, possibly in the next 24 hours, if everything goes well.

I think that basically means people can give up on us getting him for our 3rd rounder.

Looking forward to this deal getting done though :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

News UPDATE - Elliot Yeo now an Eagle

Back