Upper Murray Football League 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

heard a few whispers from the dog pound this week, i heard gibbsy went on a rampage and put tomato sauce all over the boys and ate 4 of them untill he realised they were people and not hot dogs also half of bullioh are teaming up with the netball team to join biggest losers couples.. like i said these are just whispers and i may of heard wrong:thumbsu:

Bullioh have signed scott gigolotti from tallangatta and forrest not sure if he's the one from feds or his brother from tallangatta nether the less bullioh will be a lot quicker. The 2 blokes walwa signed from wodonga saints spent alot of time in the seconds in maybe the worst side ive seen for a longtime

Bullioh have signed scott gigolotti from tallangatta and forrest not sure if he's the one from feds or his brother from tallangatta nether the less bullioh will be a lot quicker. The 2 blokes walwa signed from wodonga saints spent alot of time in the seconds in maybe the worst side ive seen for a longtime

Alot of players being recruited from sides that either finished in a grandfinal or played for a bottom side from another league?

2 blokes from saints will go well as Matty Smith is a Keg on legs and Um footy will suit his game style down to a tee and Fabris is a little tough nutter too, as for spending time in 2nds i think alot of that was making up numbers and also for the chance to win as Saints didnt win a game for 3years

Snifferdog u r a toss bag. Smith was the captain of the seniors last year & came third in their best & fairest, 1 vote behind the other bloke that Walwa recruited. Not sure if u realize, but there r some good players that play in very ordinary teams, look at Evan from Corryong for example. Did u ever think that these guys played at the Saints because they were trying to help the club from folding? Watch this space moron

If Border/Walwa Saints think they can go very far into finals action they'd have to be kidding themselves i'd think. Last i remember the Wodonga Saints had won 1 game in the last 3 years and the only recruit from there to make an impact was Butters, I'm tipping them to miss the finals. Sorry MP but i didnt know the 2's comp had so much depth but did Corryong 2's even win a final last year? I dont think anyone from their so called 'stacked' 2's side would of made a difference to getting them a couple of wins last year. Theyre in sore need of top shelf talent and as we all know only $$$ can buy that and it usually stops at the Tallangatta Valley turn off.:p

If Cudgy are recruiting these other Hume league blokes i'm tipping them for premiers only on the proviso that they can sign at least one key position player as height was their only problem last year. My early ladder for this year will be:
Cudgy
Bullioh
Feds
Tumba
B/W Saints
Corryong

Got told today Jamie Piltz from Hume league signed up with Cudgewa last night? that bloke will destroy Um footy ,, :D

you could have a great competitive year in the upper murray with bullioh, walwa,tumba, and cudgewa all saying they are going to feild better sides

Anyone know any thing about Tumba and their signings? who and where they are from...!!! Good for everyone if the comp is even and improving come finals time it can open rite up?Bout time someone stands up and knocks Bullioh of their perch

Anyone know any thing about Tumba and their signings? who and where they are from...!!! Good for everyone if the comp is even and improving come finals time it can open rite up?Bout time someone stands up and knocks Bullioh of their perch

Agree with you in regards to someone/anyone knocking Bullioh off, lets hope its the boys in blue. Tumba's recruits are from Wagga way, and whilst they have a few, names and if they are any good no one knows, other than the guy who reckons they will win it in a canter. Read on another forum Hickey has definitely signed with Holbrook, anyone from Bullioh way care to deny or confirm. When does everyones pre season start?

Agree with you in regards to someone/anyone knocking Bullioh off, lets hope its the boys in blue. Tumba's recruits are from Wagga way, and whilst they have a few, names and if they are any good no one knows, other than the guy who reckons they will win it in a canter. Read on another forum Hickey has definitely signed with Holbrook, anyone from Bullioh way care to deny or confirm. When does everyones pre season start?

U play for Cudgie in the Magoo's mate, You playing again this year? same guys hanging around, who's coaching and when does your pre season start? I think everyone must be ready to fire up training by now?

Feds to start this friday. I think most other teams have started by now. Hickey would be a big loss for the dogs. Bet it frees up some cash though. Tumba would need a few top liners to come into last years side if they're guna win in a "canter"

Feds to start this friday. I think most other teams have started by now. Hickey would be a big loss for the dogs. Bet it frees up some cash though. Tumba would need a few top liners to come into last years side if they're guna win in a "canter"
Are you blokes going to have even enough numbers to field 2 senior sides Kenny? I was told you blokes were losing half a side:confused: Our numbers have been pretty solid just hoping half of the new blokes can play:thumbsu:

Just having a quick read on here about tumbas recruits, all i can say is i know who they have signed and they are very good players at lease 7 new players with J.Cameron an Scottie Wolter also returning [two blokes i have alot of respect for],adding these guys to there young playing list which is one of the best in the comp followed by Cudgie.
One thing i can say while i was at tumba this club has come along way forward since i first went there an every club that plays them this season will know that they will have a game on there hands.With Matt Molk staying on as coach [great bloke an player] i wish him all the best for 2012 season and would love to see him an his brother Josh hold that cup up at the end of the season for all the guys that have kept that club going
I've heard cudgie have recruited a few older players from the hume league to bolster there playing stocks i hope its not at the expence of there young players they blooded last season.If they have signed Jamie Plitz that is a great pick-up strong and very hard at the ball an good team player.
THE PLAYER TO WATCH THIS SEASON IS YOUNG NICK MOLK NEXT BIG THING TO COME OUT OF THE UPPER MURRAY and i'm not just saying that because i'm there ex-coach.
Bullioh are still the yard stick but the gap is shorting.
Reguarding me i am taking a year off footy so i can go an watch my my mates play plus do alittle flag waving an hopefully pick up a coaching position next season.Have great season guys. max

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just having a quick read on here about tumbas recruits, all i can say is i know who they have signed and they are very good players at lease 7 new players with J.Cameron an Scottie Wolter also returning [two blokes i have alot of respect for],adding these guys to there young playing list which is one of the best in the comp followed by Cudgie.
One thing i can say while i was at tumba this club has come along way forward since i first went there an every club that plays them this season will know that they will have a game on there hands.With Matt Molk staying on as coach [great bloke an player] i wish him all the best for 2012 season and would love to see him an his brother Josh hold that cup up at the end of the season for all the guys that have kept that club going
I've heard cudgie have recruited a few older players from the hume league to bolster there playing stocks i hope its not at the expence of there young players they blooded last season.If they have signed Jamie Plitz that is a great pick-up strong and very hard at the ball an good team player.
THE PLAYER TO WATCH THIS SEASON IS YOUNG NICK MOLK NEXT BIG THING TO COME OUT OF THE UPPER MURRAY and i'm not just saying that because i'm there ex-coach.
Bullioh are still the yard stick but the gap is shorting.
Reguarding me i am taking a year off footy so i can go an watch my my mates play plus do alittle flag waving an hopefully pick up a coaching position next season.Have great season guys. max
max were are the brooks boys playing herd they are going to tallangatta or up with rat to feds

max were are the brooks boys playing herd they are going to tallangatta or up with rat to feds

Snifferdog S.Brook has signed with Tallangatta for this season Adrain Williams has signed with feds this season B.Brook mite play for Rand-Walbundrie work permitting.
Ref now that you have sold up enjoy your new life style up north keep intouch you know my private number.max

Hi there 69er,tumba will miss the brooks boys but if they have r*ped wagga for players they will be hard to toss.jindera are on the prowl for a few umfl kids to replace ther losses which i hear are alot,not paying much but they want young ones they can bring on,and there are quite a few that just need that little push playing up in the hills.happy flag waveing young fella,and tell your neighbour the freckle to get a real job.

Hi there 69er,tumba will miss the brooks boys but if they have r*ped wagga for players they will be hard to toss.jindera are on the prowl for a few umfl kids to replace ther losses which i hear are alot,not paying much but they want young ones they can bring on,and there are quite a few that just need that little push playing up in the hills.happy flag waveing young fella,and tell your neighbour the freckle to get a real job.
who would be the best young kid in the upper murray m.pineapples:thumbsu:, h.tyrell:thumbsu:, m.collins:thumbsu:, j.curran:thumbsu:, your thoughts

who would be the best young kid in the upper murray m.pineapples:thumbsu:, h.tyrell:thumbsu:, m.collins:thumbsu:, j.curran:thumbsu:, your thoughts
Depends what your definition of young is. Best under 18 is kurtis corrin, next step up would be jarvis, but geez even the league b and f was about 15. Probably a question best asked half way through the season. How many were at feds training?

Tiger first of all my neighbour has moved an has recently brought another young one into the world with mum an baby doing great.
As for Jindera which i'm a life member of that club they won't be the only club rebuilding,there will be afew more following them down that track shortly because of the silly amounts of money they play certain players [the taxman would have a field day out in some of these country leagues if they knew the sort of cash which is been thrown around].Any club can be successful with-out spending a shit load of money they just have to find the rite 22 players that are prepared to work with each other.Winning a G.F. that way means more to me than buying one but this is only my my opinion.
Sniffdog give me a couple of weeks and i will come up with the best 22 young players U/22.Do you want them in position? max

Tiger first of all my neighbour has moved an has recently brought another young one into the world with mum an baby doing great.
As for Jindera which i'm a life member of that club they won't be the only club rebuilding,there will be afew more following them down that track shortly because of the silly amounts of money they play certain players [the taxman would have a field day out in some of these country leagues if they knew the sort of cash which is been thrown around].Any club can be successful with-out spending a shit load of money they just have to find the rite 22 players that are prepared to work with each other.Winning a G.F. that way means more to me than buying one but this is only my my opinion.
Sniffdog give me a couple of weeks and i will come up with the best 22 young players U/22.Do you want them in position? max

Boys Jindera have lost about 15 players from last year? 8 of them played in a reserve grade grand final, with what Jindera have recruited and the handful of young pups taken the next step, Jindera will still be up there. That reserve grade team would of blown any Upper Murray senior side away too in 2011?
But in that UMFl there is some good raw young talent but i think only a handful would do any good playing in town, anyone know when the UMFL draw will be coming out?:)

We had over 20 at training so not too bad M&P. Hayden Tyrell would be rite up there with the best of the young kids i think. Good skills and quick for a big guy. Corrin can play too. Tore up under age footy last season. Feds have another young gun comin back on board this year that is as good as those blokes mentioned. Demon hope we have enough for a 2's this year. seems to always be a struggle for us but Bhudda did a good job last year with not many numbers so hopefully he can do it again.

max that would be fantastic if you could put them in position, you must have great knowledge of your league
What is it with uper murray taem mates fighting each other. Word has it a few Corryong boys punched on in the street on saturday night and a couple of cudgewa boys had a barny over a girl, your team mates are your best mates losers

We had over 20 at training so not too bad M&P. Hayden Tyrell would be rite up there with the best of the young kids i think. Good skills and quick for a big guy. Corrin can play too. Tore up under age footy last season. Feds have another young gun comin back on board this year that is as good as those blokes mentioned. Demon hope we have enough for a 2's this year. seems to always be a struggle for us but Bhudda did a good job last year with not many numbers so hopefully he can do it again.
Can anyone start naming recruits Corryong won Dan McGuinnes i know other clubs through some serios coin at him were did he play last year

Can anyone start naming recruits Corryong won Dan McGuinnes i know other clubs through some serios coin at him were did he play last year
How is it that you know corryong "won out" on mcinnes and that other clubs offered him serious coin, yet you don't know who he played for last year, try o&k premiership player bucko. Would have thought working on the Nicholas farm and playing for the demons previously means he would have prob shown loyalty to Evan and the club and gone back to help out. In regards to the fights no ones perfect, and its a small town, what throws the cat amongst the pigeons is that it was the coaches brothers, after hearing all the hard work in the off season they've tried to do in turning the club around probably the last thing they need. 20 to training is not bad this time of year, considering the losses you guys were meant to have, any of the new boys, also was h tyrell training with another umfl club?

Remove this Banner Ad

Upper Murray Football League 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back