This thread is continued in... The Aftermath

Last edited:
HideousTightIvorygull-size_restricted.gif

Attachments

• 1604721947745.png
    1604721947745.png
    47.3 KB · Views: 49
And finally:

"It is not going to be easy, but we have to try. My responsibility as president will be to represent the whole nation and I want you to know that I will work as hard for those who voted against me as those who voted for me. That is the job."

"There is no reason we can't own the 21st century. We just need to remember who we are. This is the United States of America. And there has never been anything, anything we have been unable to do, unable to accomplish, when we have done it together.

Does anyone seriously believe President Trump would say anything like that?

Forward Press has it, less than 0.5%

If my maths is right..
Biden (D): 3,334,451
Trump (R): 3,307,321

Thats about 0.82%

But as pointed out that's an automatic recount, not requested...which Trump will almost certainly do
Is it 0.5 percent or 0.5 percentage points difference?
I think it's the latter

Depends on how you use it. If it is just used by lefty political Twitter to gloat, or to vilify and shame those who should know better* then it will only further drive polarisation imo, and that doesn't lead to anything good

*i.e. not idiots like Hannity, Carlson, Alex Jones, Matt Gaetz, Tom Cotton - throwing their comments back in their faces is fair game given the tactics they use
I agree - I don't support vilification of trump voters.

I'll make it simple:

Trump - **** the campaigner
GOP and Trump Sychophants - Hold them accountable for their words and deeds
#MAGA and right-wing 'libtard owning' trolls - Return serve and reveal them for the racist soy boys they are
Trump voters in general - Listen to concerns and provide for learning, self-reflection, reconciliation and healing

He and people who are still supporting him at this point can fu** off.
"fking off" is not enough for me, for that destructive despotic scumbag who has created disunity, unrest, turmoil all over the world, not to mention his indifference to and denial of the Pandemic. The wealthiest, most powerful country in the world has 4.25% of the world's population, yet 19.34% of recorded C-19 cases --- what a fkndisgrace on TOM's watch, and nearly 70 million Americans voted for him! Astounding. Unfathomable.

In the movie BROADCAST NEWS, the "concerned" TV Exec asks someone whom he has just fired if there's anything he can do. The bloke pauses, thinks, then says "Well, I certainly hope you die soon". Hellfunny in context, but the prick-OTUS has all ready beaten C-19.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How much hubris have we seen from Trump fans over the years

- Just 5/6/7 more years to go snowflakes then Ivanka for 8
- Can't wait to see reality hit you when Trump wins in a landslide
- The real polls are NBA finals ratings (that one was a real doozy)
- Easily 350 EC votes for Trump, maybe even 400
- You're simply clueless because you never leave your lefty soy boy echo chamber
- How much crying are you going to do when Trump gets another 4
- It's over Biden, look how bad ass Trump looks wearing a mask (This was just weird and really bizarre levels of fawning and sycophancy over a 73 year old wearing a mask)
- Then ramping it up when the vote count started red and it looked like a potential boil over on the cards

Since Milwaukee turned Wisconsin blue a bit over 48 hours ago and it became obvious how strongly blue the mail in ballots were going to be (which to anyone with a working brain was already obvious) the levels of Trump fans in this thread has dropped staggeringly. Across all social mediums I participate in the one thing that is clear is you will not find a supporter group across any sport/hobby/interest with as many glass jaws as Trump fans. But let me guess - conveniently "I was busy the last few days". Yeah good one :thumbsu: . It says a lot about someone who can't front up to an anonymous forum on the internet.

If they were a good bunch of people you'd turn around say hard luck and give them the digital equivalent of a handshake. But I won't be doing that, and I don't expect many will either. It's not deserved.

Cartman sums it up best.

I just had sex with this post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back