• Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is continued in... The Aftermath

Last edited:
Did I miss much?

12b66c325f5515ca9c7f2f44434a56f5.jpg

Just some lady ringing her co-worker telling him she got a new job as well!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

So anyone that questions the Democrats is a troll? We all love Beijing Biden, repeat it with me, We all love Beijing Biden.
I'm not saying you're sour, per se.

But next time I order a whisky sour, I'm gonna ask the bartender for a Whisky Plugger.

The four million doesn’t really matter but the leads in the swing states do

If both candidates needed GA to get them over the line we might have a Florida situation, but overall he could afford to lose one or two of the closest states to a dispute/recount and still have 270

Very different to 2000 when the whole ball of wax hinged on 1500 votes in Florida

Oh yeah, I know. It just wasn’t that close. He’d need to prove significant fraud in multiple states.

I see many Trumpists are asking the question how is it Biden is winning the vote but not the down ballot vote.

What they dont understand is that many republicans voted Biden at top of the ticket but Republican for everything on the down ballot. I have man Republican friends that were doing that as they just hate Trump.

I’m not going to lie, there were some strange things that the Trump supporters brought up about the Democratic votes, but who said that the Republicans didn’t delve into underhanded tactics either? We know how narcissistic Trump is, so I wouldn’t put it past him either.

Anyways, I have been waiting for Trump to be ousted for 4 years. Hopefully he never comes back as President again.

The four million doesn’t really matter but the leads in the swing states do

If both candidates needed GA to get them over the line we might have a Florida situation, but overall he could afford to lose one or two of the closest states to a dispute/recount and still have 270

Very different to 2000 when the whole ball of wax hinged on 1500 votes in Florida
It also gets forgotten that 2000 had a bunch of other states decided by razor thin margins.

Oregon (hard to believe today), Iowa and Wisconsin had only a few thousand in it but went for Gore. New Mexico was won by Gore by 366 votes. New Hampshire by Bush by a few thousand.

With only about 15-20k votes landing differently across a few states, 2000 could have been a comfortable EC victory for either Bush or Gore. It's actually crazy how razor thin that election was.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They have found very few cases of voter fraud over the years. It has only really been an issue to placate Trump's ego.
Yeah I think the idea to get enough voter fraud on the go to make a meaningful difference is just fanciful.

And there's every chance there is just as much coming from RNC supporters as DNC supporters.

Expect to see the RNC find a handful of incidences - which may or may not be found guilty in a court of - and to project and extrapolate them onto the entirety of the election.

In this time Trump needs to show his supporters and the world, humility and grace.
It won’t happen.

He alone is in charge of his legacy. How he will be remembered.
Trump's gonna Trump. Humility and grace aren't part of his repertoire.

The best we can hope for is footage of him being dragged out of the Oval Office kicking and screaming.

Trump's gonna Trump. Humility and grace aren't part of his repertoire.

The best we can hope for is footage of him being dragged out of the Oval Office kicking and screaming.
Ye.

Dumb is dumber.
Egotistical to the end.

Now for divorce watch, does she brocker a higher deal to make her stay til inauguration?

Who is on the transition team?
Will Donni grasp,he has to allow full access to the Democrats.

I wonder how much the fumigation and sterilisation will be, so it can actually be safe to move in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back