• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is continued in... The Aftermath

Last edited:
Trump then went out and shot 46.

Only used a driver, blindfolded, left handed, and physically flew between holes.
....and had to leave after third hole

He has 89 million twitter followers think he knows what he is talking about unlike....
Yeah all the best with that, 2021 there will be no scapegoats and reality will hit home, not my problem but it will be funny
Obama has 126 Million followers, just saying...

It's not that difficult mate.

I watched Midsomer Murders last night.

Four quality murders, along with a totally deranged murderer who thought he was a wild west gunman.

Two shootings, one stabbing and one involving dragging the victim by rope behind a horse to his death.

Great stuff. :D
So, just a typical day at GOP HQ.

So Proud Boys...okkk.
Show us your mates Lyle. raskolnikov

Em0VA25VgAAa0Ec

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The conspiracy theorists are only a small portion of Trump's support.
1) Most of it is perfectly rational in its own way.
2) The thing about these groups is that they're passionate. For each of these issues, these people will actually turn up and vote.
3) Convincing people (through fear and bribery) to turn up to vote is the hardest part of US elections.
Well said. 1) My initial reaction to this last night was disagreement but I slept on it and kinda see what you mean with the qualification "in its own way". Trump has tapped into the fears and resentment of people whose lives have changed over the last 20-30 years via the collapse of American industry, 9/11, the GFC and invasions/wars/deaths justified by lies, Big Oil and Big Money. It appears not to matter that many of those lies are from the GOP and people like Trump himself. Trump is not "of the people". He's a ruthless businessman-billionaire who has contributed actively to his supporters' woes. Convincing them to vote for him involves duplicity bordering on Art. Oh, the irony!
2) Yes, passionately upset/disgruntled people will vote.
3) Trump is a Master of "fear and bribery" and clearly adept at fooling people that he is one of them. They do not reject his lies, his denials, his deflections, his others-blaming and denial of responsibility/accountability, which is a modern malaise.

That they don't see that their vote for him makes them one of him is extremely disturbing.

McEnany saying up to eleventy billion trillion kazillion attended the outdoor soirée.

Biggest crowd ever in the history of the universe for anything ever.

6 people wore a mask.

Fantastic - she has now morphed into Spicer whose first lie was about crowd size.
Sean got the kyber pass though as he couldn’t lie convincingly enough for the God Emperor.
Kaka is hanging in there and doesn’t seem to care about her reputation as she continues to perpetuate Trump BS 🙁

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back