NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

R U OK mate, do you need a basic primer on how the internet works or something?
I'm asking simple questions and directed at Mofra. He wasn't rude or patronising.

Why would you respond to me with more of your patronising BS. It's really weird coming from someone who denies being a troll. I suspect it was the attention thing that I previously mentioned. Please stop.

I'm asking simple questions and directed at Mofra. He wasn't rude or patronising.

Why would you respond to me with more of your patronising BS. It's really weird coming from someone who denies being a troll. I suspect it was the attention thing that I previously mentioned. Please stop.
Patronising eh? I could accuse you of the same thing.

You're studiously asking people how they find memes on the internet for god's sake, with the pretty clear implication (imo) being that they're scouring strange or less than reputable places for them. If you were really were asking about that in good faith, apologies, but in that case I think my question about a primer on how the internet works could also be considered good faith.

Alternatively, you could just harden up a bit and we could both continue to engage in a bit of banter, as has been pretty standard practice in this thread since day dot ¯\(ツ)

It doesn't seem to me that Harris needed any help, if it's reasonable given the circles she moved in, that she would be meeting powerful men, some of whom she might date.

Oh look, it's Kamala's wiki.

Born in Oakland, California, Harris graduated from Howard University and the University of California College of the Law, San Francisco. She began her law career in the office of the district attorney (DA) of Alameda County, before being recruited to the San Francisco DA's Office and later the city attorney of San Francisco's office. In 2003, she was elected DA of San Francisco. She was elected attorney general of California in 2010 and re-elected in 2014. Harris served as the junior U.S. senator from California from 2017 to 2021; she defeated Loretta Sanchez in the 2016 Senate election to become the second Black woman and the first South Asian American to serve in the U.S. Senate.[8][9]
She isn’t black, Kurve.

She isn’t black, Kurve.
LHFAxrSRLDuBztf2UrlFpYhmu_l9Wr1HMU90y7ddeOs.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's been some focus in the press indicating her reluctance to play on her race. Meanwhile, Trump appears to be gaining support among young Black voters.

You really don't like her, do you?

Not really no.

What has she done to show she's worthy of any praise as a politician?

Trump has always had some popularity among the black community prior to getting onto politics.

He's been name checked in a lot of rap songs over the years.

I think Harris is smart not to try and play any black card.

She's not African American, she's part of modern day immigration.

Africans who immigrated to America don't exactly have the most positive view of local blacks.

It's often addressed in social media content.

So it is a smart move not to try and act like her colour means she shares a common background.

You're right, Trump is gaining some ground with black voters.

But it's mostly young men.

That's a demographic I feel she won't hold much appeal too.

Black women on the other hand are still incredibly loyal to the Democrat party.

They will turn out for her in large numbers.

Kamala loves playing into the stereotypes when trying to appeal to voters.

From having lame arse dancers twerking on stage to trying to speak like a southerner in Atlanta.

Seems a Democrat thing to do though, to think Southerners need people to speak like them.

Harris, AOC, Clinton cringe AF.

She's not African American.

Her father (and her) trace their ancestry directly from the Black racial groups of Africa.

African Americans, also known as Black Americans or Afro-Americans, are an ethnic group consisting of Americans with partial or total ancestry from any of the Black racial groups of Africa

Her father is an Afro Jamaican (a Jamacain man, who has ancestry from Africa). Kamila (who has the same ancestry from Africa, but who was born and raised in the USA) is thus 'African-American.'

It's like how my own ancestry traces back to the British isles (mostly). The people of the British isles are a combination of multiple ethnic groups (Celts, Angles, Normans, Saxons, Jutes etc) with the modern terms for the admixed ethnic groups of Britain usually one of either 'English', 'Welsh' 'Cornish' or 'Scottish' or even just 'British'.

The accepted term for my ethnicity is 'Anglo-Australian'.

All of this simply highlights the absurdity of 'race' as some kind of biological construct (it's not). Literally every person on earth is an admixture of multiple races and ethnic groups (many of which are now extinct), all of whom originated in a single ethnic group which spread out from Africa around 100,000 years ago.

Race is a social construct. Kamila is Black and Asian, and identifies (and is accepted as) both an African American and an Asian American (having ancestry that traces back directly to those continents).

Her father (and her) trace their ancestry directly from the Black racial groups of Africa.

Her father is an Afro Jamaican (a Jamacain man, who has ancestry from Africa). Kamila (who has the same ancestry from Africa, but who was born and raised in the USA) is thus 'African-American.'

It's like how my own ancestry traces back to the British isles (mostly). The people of the British isles are a combination of multiple ethnic groups (Celts, Angles, Normans, Saxons, Jutes etc) with the modern terms for the admixed ethnic groups of Britain usually one of either 'English', 'Welsh' 'Cornish' or 'Scottish' or even just 'British'.

The accepted term for my ethnicity is 'Anglo-Australian'.

All of this simply highlights the absurdity of 'race' as some kind of biological construct (it's not). Literally every person on earth is an admixture of multiple races and ethnic groups (many of which are now extinct), all of whom originated in a single ethnic group which spread out from Africa around 100,000 years ago.

Race is a social construct. Kamila is Black and Asian, and identifies (and is accepted as) both an African American and an Asian American (having ancestry that traces back directly to those continents).
Her Dad also has Irish heritage witch he has stated he is very proud of. Funny how that doesnt appear to be relevant.

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back