VAFA D1 new thread for 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uncle Mick Quiet Man obviously wasn't at Oakleigh on Saturday. Or the dimwit musn't consider 3 points a tight game. However it was a struggle after giving a 5 goal head start to them....

Uncle Mick i Base my review on the first 9 games not the last & hampton are in a race for forth with Bulleen (31 Point Loss) Geelong (10 point Loss) & Peninusla (51 point loss) if you can beat these sides you should make the four.

PS It's very easy to make personal coments on an annomus forum.

I hear you Brenton.

Nothing worse that someone holding themselves out to be someone they aren't. Tends to happen a lot on this forum though......

yes. we all hate dishonesty. some crimes are worse than others though and some houses are made of glass :thumbsdown:

looks like you should check your facts before throwing off uncle mick. these forum raiders are red hot! nevertheless, everyone is entitled to their opinion. just keep plugging away at what matters, and not worry about what monday's experts cough up.

OLD GEELONG V OLD MENTONE...any ideas i have no idea which way to go? both teams fairly even, although Old Geelong bigger bodies..match of the round?

Uncle Mick Quiet Man obviously wasn't at Oakleigh on Saturday. Or the dimwit musn't consider 3 points a tight game. However it was a struggle after giving a 5 goal head start to them....

Uncle Mick i Base my review on the first 9 games not the last & hampton are in a race for forth with Bulleen (31 Point Loss) Geelong (10 point Loss) & Peninusla (51 point loss) if you can beat these sides you should make the four.

PS It's very easy to make personal coments on an annomus forum.

Personal schmersonal... I don't care for anonymity. No.12 in the record moron. To semi-write off a side that has just rolled 2nd & 3rd in consecutive weeks is a bit hard to fathom. All things considered....we've come down from C and have a playing list that hasn't seen much of each other's games, all the while under a new coach. I'm very confident that at Round 9 we're now in with a big show. And the home games to come certainly make it a favourable draw. However, you're entitiled to an opinion. But put simply, I think you're a goose. And your mate milkman for that matter.... see if he can have that delivered.....

As for uglydermie.... touche. I was in Hobart that week and heard 19 points very late in the game. Didn't care to check the record.

Personal schmersonal... I don't care for anonymity. No.12 in the record moron. To semi-write off a side that has just rolled 2nd & 3rd in consecutive weeks is a bit hard to fathom. All things considered....we've come down from C and have a playing list that hasn't seen much of each other's games, all the while under a new coach. I'm very confident that at Round 9 we're now in with a big show. And the home games to come certainly make it a favourable draw. However, you're entitiled to an opinion. But put simply, I think you're a goose. And your mate milkman for that matter.... see if he can have that delivered.....

As for uglydermie.... touche. I was in Hobart that week and heard 19 points very late in the game. Didn't care to check the record.

You've scared everyone off today Micky-boy!!

How about some tips?

And the good old parade boys to make a charge in the second half of the year and storm home with the chocolates!!
we are unbeatable!
Victory is ours.....

The quite man's tips

Hampton 55 points

Geelong 13 PTS time for a loss for OM

Yarra Valley 8 Pts have the talent to beat the pirates

Oakleigh 35 Pts to good for BT

Prahran 45 Pts will be close to half time.

Uncle Mick are you injured ? or not required against the top sides?

TQM

And the good old parade boys to make a charge in the second half of the year and storm home with the chocolates!!
we are unbeatable!
Victory is ours.....

Go Girls!
00122822-thumbnail.gif

we are unbeatable!
Victory is ours.....

get over it you parade nerd! sick of you blokes drumming up your chances on this forum. people are trying to have serious converations on here and all you do is diminish that!

and you, uncle mick... you were trumped by uglybullen or whatever his name was... just wear it. hobart schmobart.

tom brain 4 PM!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sickening clash of heads at Toorak Park yesterday between two Prahran players that knocked out both and left one with a few missing teeth and suspected broken cheek and jaw...was it true he was bleeding out of his nose, mouth and EARS???

Just wondering if anyone from the Two Blues could give an update on how their guy is doing? Never like to see anything like that so hope he is doing ok...

Sickening clash of heads at Toorak Park yesterday between two Prahran players that knocked out both and left one with a few missing teeth and suspected broken cheek and jaw...was it true he was bleeding out of his nose, mouth and EARS???

Just wondering if anyone from the Two Blues could give an update on how their guy is doing? Never like to see anything like that so hope he is doing ok...

Spoke with Rady today and he's doing ok althouh his jaw will have an operation on Tuesday and will be in hospital for a week or so.

Didn't see the incident myself but apparently it wasn't the best, but the big fella is doing ok although obviously a bit sick and sorry for himself today.

Spoke with Rady today and he's doing ok althouh his jaw will have an operation on Tuesday and will be in hospital for a week or so.

Didn't see the incident myself but apparently it wasn't the best, but the big fella is doing ok although obviously a bit sick and sorry for himself today.

It was the most sickening clash I have ever seen or heard. On behalf of all at Old Paradians, I would like to wish him all the best. I hope all goes well for him.

The quite man's tips

Hampton 55 points

Geelong 13 PTS time for a loss for OM

Yarra Valley 8 Pts have the talent to beat the pirates

Oakleigh 35 Pts to good for BT

Prahran 45 Pts will be close to half time.

Uncle Mick are you injured ? or not required against the top sides?

TQM

That's some nice tipping quite man. Uncle Mick has had a few little niggles but should be putting his hand up for selection in the next couple of weeks...

Geeves tells me the OGS are back on track. We expect them to be playing finals footy this year. Geeves says you can bake on it!

Were either of you at the game DG?

Can you give us a quick report on preceedings?

How did Branigan go?

Geeves tells me the OGS are back on track. We expect them to be playing finals footy this year. Geeves says you can bake on it!

What do you put this down to? Obviously the win on Saturday was good knocking off the top side. But i heard they had a few players out?

Were OG's just too good, or were OM's simply short on numbers?

Stuff

Surely intelligent users such as Cardio Carl and Half Back Pocket don't actually think that Anthony43 is from Old Paradians. Another lame attempt to set up our club. Just ridiculous.

Yeah fair point. Can't wait to look on their webiste this week for their weekly Fightback Club newsletter with all three sides getting smashed on the weekend.

What do you put this down to? Obviously the win on Saturday was good knocking off the top side. But i heard they had a few players out?

Were OG's just too good, or were OM's simply short on numbers?

Stuff

I have it on very good authority that Mentone were missing key players. Not taking anything from the OG win, as they won fairly well. Definitely a sie to be respected, but hardly worth "baking" on a finals berth. It's Round 10. These naive imbeciles obviously love to get ahead of themselves... Must be the Parade influence. Especially that moron Anthony 43. Love how the older heads try and throw off that he's not affiliated with the club. If they're not making excuses, they're not accepting responsibilty..... Clearly the club's in disarray.:thumbsdown:

I have it on very good authority that Mentone were missing key players. Not taking anything from the OG win, as they won fairly well. Definitely a sie to be respected, but hardly worth "baking" on a finals berth. It's Round 10. These naive imbeciles obviously love to get ahead of themselves... Must be the Parade influence. Especially that moron Anthony 43. Love how the older heads try and throw off that he's not affiliated with the club. If they're not making excuses, they're not accepting responsibilty..... Clearly the club's in disarray.:thumbsdown:

52 shots at goal Mick?
A solid day-out in anyone's language.
I'm interested to know...did you guys miss some gettable ones? You could conceivably have won by over 200 points?? Did Therry seem disinterested or did they have a go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back