VAFA D1 new thread for 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Quiet Goose still doesn't rate us...... Foolish boy.:thumbsdown:

...and he picked Therry (so did I - as a matter of fact!), and Peninsula.
Yet he was probably the only person on the thread to tip BT.

hampton fancy themselves a bit. are they genuine or just having a good run? we didn't think they were that flash. good team but nothing special.

I'm starting to fancy Hampton myself.

Not sure if it's the footy they're playing, or the fact they wear green and gold.

Probably a bit of both. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Holt, those were very nice shots of you in a) the listening pose and b) the full flight pose.

You are truly a glamorous human being.

Ulbrich...was only a matter of time until you joined the forums, welcome.

Anoybody see the Therry\Parade Game?

I had a look and the biggest thing to come out of that game was that the Therry ground was an absolute disgrace.

I had a look and the biggest thing to come out of that game was that the Therry ground was an absolute disgrace.

Anyone care? Neither side will be mentioned on this thread next season. Well done to Hampton. Both teams missing key players, but they were the better team. Didn't help our cause when early in the game our spud recruit back from up north handballs one off to give them a goal and an early break. Like a good leader I tried to get us up and running and back in the game, but too few were prepared to help out. ;)

That was one of the funniest things i've seen on a footy field. Well done to the forum's own Uncle Mick for slotting the goal on the left leg as well!!

That was one of the funniest things i've seen on a footy field. Well done to the forum's own Uncle Mick for slotting the goal on the left leg as well!!

That was one of the funniest things i have too seen on a footy field, what was he thinking???

Was he dragged after that??

Just on that, I was impressed with the way Old Mentonians tried to help the player who gave the handball off to Mick Flahive forget about his mistake and focus on the game. Not too many teams would've gave support to a player who made a huge error and tried to help that particular player focus on the job at hand.

Looks like Parade have fought off relegation with their win over Therry. Imagined if they had have kicked straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back