VAFA General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

AM is the great champion for VAFA, defending their honour diligently and relentlessly until all naysayers have been converted to His ways. Praise almighty AM.
So all your posts generally are shit footy league threads and then VAFA div 4 or 3. You know a lot about what goes on in the higher grades ! AM has been a great poster on here for years , whether I agree with him or not . You and your new mate just bring this down to a new level.

So all your posts generally are shit footy league threads and then VAFA div 4 or 3. You know a lot about what goes on in the higher grades ! AM has been a great poster on here for years , whether I agree with him or not . You and your new mate just bring this down to a new level.
I'm flattered that you have done your research on me! Although I do follow various different leagues, teams and divisions, some I just choose not to comment on. But when I see ignorant or silly things being said about teams I follow, I take great joy in offering my 2 cents. Call me a "troll" if you will, but I prefer "valued member of the Bigfooty society".

I'm flattered that you have done your research on me! Although I do follow various different leagues, teams and divisions, some I just choose not to comment on. But when I see ignorant or silly things being said about teams I follow, I take great joy in offering my 2 cents. Call me a "troll" if you will, but I prefer "valued member of the Bigfooty society".
I think most would disagree with that !

Better not to feed the trolls, Bedders.

Edit: Leave it at that, thanks - OTP

Last edited by a moderator:

Which Premier A B C Sides do you follow?

Nice work OTP. This riff raff is intolerable on our wonderful VAFA Forum.
OTP is picking-up quite some overtime in this thread. As Chief is generous with his overtime payments the all powerful gent will have a nice little balance to lavish on the billy lids during festivas.:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finished 2nd bottom in div 4, will go to Div 4 SFNL I would've thought. Interesting that travel was the issue though.

South Mornington gone from Div 4. Gone to SFNL, citing travel as reason. Refer Div 4 thread.
They are a bit like that other mob who joined the SFL. Have been in recess and then clubbies only on occasions so maybe a hail mary move to try and survive. Reckon they have been in the SFL before as well before coming back to the ammos. SFL now covers a pretty wide area so if travel was an issue perhaps they should have considered the MPNFL.

Good luck to them. Don't think they have been around all that long but they are certainly resilient.

HQ won’t care that another district club is gone!

It’s hard for clubs like South Mornington, Werribee, Point Cook, Rupertswood, SFX etc.
Travel is very tough. For a while Ammos were a solid 60 clubs A-F. This grew as others were keen to join our amazing comp. Travel means we lose some of these. Unfortunate. Good luck SMorn!

Not much movement for the last 10 years really and now 4 clubs in 2 years?

I heard parade is next as well (next year)
Pretty sure the departures of Rupertswood (2013) and Werribee (2014) would be considered significant movement given both had been as high as Premier B in the seasons prior to leaving the competition.

Clubs in Div 3 and 4, whilst unfortunate all the same that they leave, appear to do so due to a lack of being competitive and attracting numbers. Going into recess and/or fielding a clubbies suggests they were not run anywhere near as well as these two, whose departures were a big shock at the time.

Remove this Banner Ad

VAFA General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back