Roast Vent Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Some of you sycophants are irritating. Freogirl is literally saying it was a poor response from the club to her other half which is true. He shared an opinion, their reply was well sorry, we'll cancel your membership and you can **** off if you don't like it. Can one of you pull your tongue out of the clubs arseh*le for long enough to explain how that is good business?

Some of you sycophants are irritating. Freogirl is literally saying it was a poor response from the club to her other half which is true. He shared an opinion, their reply was well sorry, we'll cancel your membership and you can **** off if you don't like it. Can one of you pull your tongue out of the clubs arseh*le for long enough to explain how that is good business?
Even worse, it sounds like the club was asking for feedback from its members in the first place. FreoGirl is that how it came about?

Hubby wrote a polite message to the club last week to say he would be disappointed if Bell was to give up two draft picks for Bolton. He wasn't as opposed to Bolton as I was, but he wasn't keen on having to give up two picks. The response back from the head of membership (we are foundation members) was, "All of our members will have different opinions on different matters, would you like us to go ahead and cancel your membership?"

At no point did he threaten to hand in his membership, so wtf?!?
That is a fantastic response. As if they factor in what fans think into their decision making. Writing such letters to the club is disrespectful, all you're doing is wasting people's time telling them an opinion they don't need to know.

That letter never made it to anyone meaningful, it was intercepted by a junior and discarded among the thousands of other similar letters they receive.

Narcissists getting what they deserve is hilarious.

That is a fantastic response. As if they factor in what fans think into their decision making. Writing such letters to the club is disrespectful, all you're doing is wasting people's time telling them an opinion they don't need to know.

That letter never made it to anyone meaningful, it was intercepted by a junior and discarded among the thousands of other similar letters they receive.

Narcissists getting what they deserve is hilarious.

Hopefully they will, in time, get over that massive disrespect. My thought's go out to the junior executive.

It’s hard to actually make a judgement call because we haven’t actually seen either email, just a summary. When I worked at a supermarket, plenty of people would complain a lot and it ran a full spectrum of rude to polite. Just because you think the initial email was polite doesn’t mean it was, and without seeing the reply, we can’t make a determination on that either

FWIW I emailed membership support at the start of the year because it had been a few years since I was a member and I was wondering how the ticketing system worked. The response was quick, professional and contained everything I needed to know.

The best case scenario when emailing about a matter of opinion (player signing, team makeup etc.) is basically just an auto reply. They get thousands of these things a week, so if the initial email sounded like someone angry with the signing, an email back with options to cancel the membership isn’t particularly surprising.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Vent Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back