Vent Thread (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Vent Thread

No DPP to swap with Hibberd? He's probably hovering around his max now anyway if you can trade in someone decent.

No I severed the Mid Back link last week to bring in Dane Swan, Looked like Swan was back and this late in the season I didn't want Top Backs taking a mid spot because that is a waste.

Plus Simon Buckley is no good now either :(

Freakin Didak still out! Bought him in pretty much to be super-sub for this week, to cover while Mitchell, Hodge and Franklin is out!

Now relying on the likes of Lynch and Kieren "dw Ill bust out a 20" Harper!

Yep stuff Didak.

Prior to round 14 I decide it's time to upgrade a midfielder to be my M7 and there are two choices as I see it, Alan Didak & Brent Stanton. After a lot of thought decided I should go with Didak as I was likely to need the CTR/FWD link to cover one of Sylvia, Pavlich, Mzungu or Knights, thinking that making up for a zero should make up for any extra points Didak would cost me over Stanton.

To date;

Didak 26, 0, 0
Stanton 119, 112, 135

Rot in a hole oh scaly one

I think there are a few coaches (myself included) ironically hoping Didak gets back to the scoring level of 2010. Problem at this stage for me is that it isn't worth burning a trade on him now, just gotta hang tight and hope he finds form. Could be a gun come finals/late rounds (fingers crossed).

I think there are a few coaches (myself included) ironically hoping Didak gets back to the scoring level of 2010. Problem at this stage for me is that it isn't worth burning a trade on him now, just gotta hang tight and hope he finds form. Could be a gun come finals/late rounds (fingers crossed).

Gah, I was hoping this as well. In a round or two, I'll need someone to downgrade to Callinan. Unfortunately, Didak is ahead of I.Smith in this race - Dids is slightly higher priced, yet IIRC is averaging 10ppg less than I.Smith. Kinda sick of "hoping" he'll find form, especially given he's been injured for a few weeks now. Since when does any player, bounce back IMMEDIATELY after being injured - it usually takes a week or two.

DT is an absolute bitch sometimes. Feel very sorry for everyone who traded him in yesterday or earlier today, thats a trade completely wasted. Unlucky for everyone else with him too.

The name Heath Shaw will now be completely disgraced in DT (and SC) communities everywhere.

I've had him in my team for a while now, but with only one trade remaining I thought my team was pretty much complete (planned to bring in one last player to complete my midfield). Now I'm gonna have to blow my final trade on getting rid of this scumbag. :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** You Heath Shaw and **** you AFL/Collingwood, surely you knew about this earlier in the week yet you still named him. Made two unecessary trades the morning and now i have no emergencies as I have two hawks in my backline.

**** YOU HEATH SHAW....My team was FINISHED, you were the last player i needed...ONLY 2 TRADES LEFT NOW AND I GOTTA REPLACE YOU...FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...never trading on thursday night again...

**** YOU HEATH SHAW....My team was FINISHED, you were the last player i needed...ONLY 2 TRADES LEFT NOW AND I GOTTA REPLACE YOU...FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...never trading on thursday night again...

Pretty much thinking the same thing. This a great reminder to all fantasy coaches to never trade before Friday Night. I have learnt my lesson. I will cop a donut in my defence due to Heath Shaw being an idiot.

Thread needs more

emperor-palpatine-adj.jpg

"Good, good - i can feel the hate flowing through you"

Traded Shaw in for Josh Toy last week. Now Shaw is out, Toy is in for his first game in two ****ing months, and I'm going to cop a zero because I'm 5k short of getting Fisher. All this because I traded in a premium for a guy who hadn't gotten a game in two months.

Heppel you are killing me. Traded you out a few weeks back coz I thought you'd peaked and started scoring s..t. Traded you for shaw. Now I trade shaw for deledio. Meanwhile ever since I traded heppel out he's outscored shaw overall, and will Probs outscored deledio this week at this rate.

2 wasted trades for no gain. A collective spud effort of heppel and shaw have ruined my season.

I have Zaharakis. :eek: He's on 14 at 1/2 time.

EDIT: ****ing hell - 80 point 2nd half. I might have to put Zaka in the kudos thread now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Vent Thread (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back