2nds VFL Elimination Final Northern Bullants v Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Thorton is not in that good a form and the quality of opposition today was less than average cannot play that type of game in the firsts and especially in the finals .Going on your way of thinking then Betts should be dropped also, do you agree on that ? He is playing just as rubbish as Bower

Thorton is not in that good a form and the quality of opposition today was less than average cannot play that type of game in the firsts and especially in the finals .Going on your way of thinking then Betts should be dropped also, do you agree on that ? He is playing just as rubbish as Bower

Can't compare the 2 situations...

Bower is struggling but when a defender struggles they leak goals and don't create any drive which brings our forwards into the game...

Betts is struggling but his run and chase and the confidence he gives to the other 2 small forwards is too important...

We also don't have any more small forwards to bring in...

Walker or T-Bird will come in...

I agree, Betts is not playing well, but to be replaced, you have to promote someone who is in better form, and there ain't.

Shit I forgot to tape the game today, anyone know how I can get a copy.

If you have foxtel IQ can you backtrack & tape the game now.

Anyway sounds like quite a few positives.

I reckon there will be a few clubs throwing some deals our way for Jacobs.

Good we have some potential defenders in Dare & Touhy.

And Jacobs,Thornton & Walker as possible inclusions.

Thornton 37dsp 15mks 1gl
McCorkell 36dsp 6clr 11mks
Johnson 25dsp 4tkls 8mks 2gls
Hadley 26dsp 3clr 10tkls
Browne 18dsp 6mks 1gl
Jacobs 16dsp 30 H/O 7mks 3gls
Walker 28dsp 8clr 4tkl
Iacobucci 23dsp 3clr 7tkls
McLean 27dsp 6tkls 4mks
Morgan 26dsp 3clr 4mks 1gl
Dare 22dsp 6mks
Fisher 18dsp 10mks 3.4gls

Thornton 37dsp 15mks 1gl
Hadley 26dsp 3clr 10tkls
Browne 18dsp 6mks 1gl
Walker 28dsp 8clr 4tkl
McLean 27dsp 6tkls 4mks
Dare 22dsp 6mks

Some good numbers there sin...

Walker clearance rate very good...

Thornton 37dsp 15mks 1gl
Hadley 26dsp 3clr 10tkls
Browne 18dsp 6mks 1gl
Walker 28dsp 8clr 4tkl
McLean 27dsp 6tkls 4mks
Dare 22dsp 6mks

yet that font of streaming "potential" keeps getting a game before him. Hampson is not up to it.

ctacp
curlier than a catoggio pube

yet that font of streaming "potential" keeps getting a game before him. Hampson is not up to it.

ctacp
curlier than a catoggio pube

Strangely quiet tonight from the Hammer lovers!!

Even when he plays that bad they still get on here and support him...

Get Jacobs back in the side and leave him there...

Some good numbers there sin...

Walker clearance rate very good...
If he does end up replacing Carrazzo this weekend as the midfield run with player, even though he bangs it on the boot way too quickly instead of holding onto it and finding a better option he should be able to help us win the clearances and get the ball moving forward.

If he does end up replacing Carrazzo this weekend as the midfield run with player, even though he bangs it on the boot way too quickly instead of holding onto it and finding a better option he should be able to help us win the clearances and get the ball moving forward.

Any thought of him playing the defensive forward to run with Kenelly or Malcheski??

Robbo wont have the pace...

For BB25 :D

2a82qsz.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After watching the telecast, (of the Carlton listed players), I thought the Bullants best were .. Thornton (32 disposals) Owned and was a general on the backline. Probably BOG, won the ABC award. Sauce, as usual, dominated the ruck, at this level. Not quite sure he is better than Hampson at AFL level, but I would bring him into the senior side in place of Hampson, who has done nothing for the last two weeks. Tex - Slow to get into it, but soon created a lot of run and carry through the midfield. Could be a replacement for Carrots, if he doesn't come up, or Davies, who should be dropped. Johnson showed a bit all day. Has been in the best for a few weeks now, but he finds the extra step at AFL level difficult, as with Fish who was OK, but didn't do enough for promotion IMO. McLean got 27 possies (8/19) but was slow and ran out of puff towards the end of the game. Would not consider him a chance this week. Hadley & Browne both played servicable games. Joey Anderson, looked just flat after coming off the REd Eye flight from Perth. Young players to show up, and have a bright future... Dare & Tuoy are good prospects for next year.
My boy Dare his going to be special.I loved it in his interview he was eyeing his name on a locker.

Of Course is going to look like he played well, he has the un accountable loose defender role I would still not have him in the team. If we end up playing the swans you need a defender that is accountable and I am sorry he is not. Mclean should just think about next year and get fit.
Fisher and Thornton must be in this week.

Sam Jacobs just improves every game I see him play.

Dominated the first half in the big man department, set the game up for the Bullants.

In front of Hampson from a playing and trade perspective IMO

Must come into the side next week. Play all three big men if required.

Thought Walker has an ordinary first half...improve a lot in the second. Was one of the fastest on ground needs to be consistent.

T-Bird = "The General" :D No doubt BOG for me. Sauce was everywhere, thought he was very mobile with good disposals. Dare good signs :thumbsu:.

Walks, Sauce and T-Bird to be considered.

I don't think the ruck is an issue for the Ants. There is a big unit called Neaves who I have watched quite a few times and impresses me. A glut of Carlton ruckmen have stopped him getting more games. Fraser would be hoping for a call up to the ones to get away from him! I think Brown got rubbed out so it may happen.

Neaves looked really impressive. Has such a determined attitude about him. Really looked strong and confident and imposed himself on every contest.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds VFL Elimination Final Northern Bullants v Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back