2nds VFL Round 18 - Port Melbourne v Geelong, North Port Oval, 1:10PM Saturday 17 August

Remove this Banner Ad

2s9yxsn.jpg

there is some SERIOUS talent in that team... winners across every line....

Gonna be a good one i reckon. No radio it seems :mad: but hopefully the chat wil work this week...

Go Bankers

there is some SERIOUS talent in that team... winners across every line....

Gonna be a good one i reckon. No radio it seems :mad: but hopefully the chat wil work this week...

Go Bankers
I think they would be competitive against a lot of the afl teams out there at the moment. Some real talent and experience in that team

T.V. game this weekend.:thumbsu:

Even us interstaters will get an opportunity to watch the Bankers. Replay Wednesday morning on ABC1.

Looking forward to it.

And the thread title should reference 'August'.

Just checking whether we're paying attention, I guess.;)

Good to see Chappy held back another week :thumbsu:

Could be a close one as we have little to play for while Port have plenty, and particularly if all 3 emergencies travel to Perth. That said with players looking to stay in the mix for AFL finals and others looking to stay on the list there shouldn't be much of a tapering off.

Looking forward to seeing Cowan now he's strung a few together, some have him eyeing seniors, others have him delisted, I get the feeling he could put in a big showing on Saturday.

Ayres and Cleary :( :( Bankers juggernaut by 17.

Good to see Chappy held back another week :thumbsu:

Could be a close one as we have little to play for while Port have plenty, and particularly if all 3 emergencies travel to Perth. That said with players looking to stay in the mix for AFL finals and others looking to stay on the list there shouldn't be much of a tapering off.

Looking forward to seeing Cowan now he's strung a few together, some have him eyeing seniors, others have him delisted, I get the feeling he could put in a big showing on Saturday.

Ayres and Cleary :( :( Bankers juggernaut by 17.

Golly, why would they take all 3 emergencies to Perth, do you know something I don't? :eek:
PS, about this, I mean. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Golly, why would they take all 3 emergencies to Perth, do you know something I don't? :eek:
PS, about this, I mean. ;)

Dunno Fred, seems excessive but with plenty riding on the ones and little on the two's maybe they would??

Not much point in being an emergency 3000 k's away, such an important game I wouldn't leave anything to chance.

No talls named though which is interesting.

What's the usual number they'd take?

Dunno Fred, seems excessive but with plenty riding on the ones and little on the two's maybe they would??

Not much point in being an emergency 3000 k's away, such an important game I wouldn't leave anything to chance.

No talls named though which is interesting.

What's the usual number they'd take?

As far as I know this season (unless they know beforehand they're going to make a late change) it's usually only one or even none.

Pretty bloody good VFL team that would easily beat Melbourne and GWS. Maybe even St Kilda. Looking forward to plonking myself on the Paul Couch and having a good look at this one.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds VFL Round 18 - Port Melbourne v Geelong, North Port Oval, 1:10PM Saturday 17 August

Remove this Banner Ad

Back