VFL Vs Box Hill

Remove this Banner Ad

I saw Dog at the footy today and had a chat about his knee. He said he will play.

Interesting, isn't it JUB? 3 names (maybe besides gardiner who was 50/50) who we thought would cement a spot.

Geelong v Box Hill Hawks
Sunday 9th July
Skilled Stadium at 1.00pm

Geelong

B Grima,Spencer,Slade
HB Callan, Lonergan, Koulouriotis
C Riccardi, Byrne, Batchelor
HF Gardiner, Playfair, S. Johnson
F N. Ablett, Kingsley, Varcoe
R Blake, Kelly, Byrnes
Int Gamble, West, Cheep, Forbes, Clarke, Owen, Davenport, Cook

Box Hill Hawks

B Thurgood, Gilham, Bull
HB Tuck, Dawson, Ellis
C Hunter, Ball, B. Kane
HF Boyle, Dowler, Little
F Height, Cook, M. Bailey
R Taylor, Brennan, Ries
Int Kelleher, Crook, Marcius, King, Weinert, Rudolph, Johnson, Tapscott

Check out the Geelong side. It's amazing how many players have been playing in the snr's this year! Spencer, Slade, Callan, Koula, Ricco, Playfair, SJ, Nath, Kingsley, Blake, Kelly and Byrnes. CRAZY! We should thump Box Hill Hawks... seriously! We have been been beaten by them quite a few times. If I remember correctly last year when we played the Hawks we got thrashed. Hopefully that will turn around tomorrow.

GO CATS!!!!

PS: Who ever is going to the VFL I want a nice long detailed report of the game. :p Unfortunately I can't go.

chapmanmagic35 said:
I saw Dog at the footy today and had a chat about his knee. He said he will play.

Interesting, isn't it JUB? 3 names (maybe besides gardiner who was 50/50) who we thought would cement a spot.

I forgot that he mentioned NA was also in the senior foward line at the end of last year.Jr is the only one not in the VFL [remembering Chappy was out injured].

jess_555 said:
PS: Who ever is going to the VFL I want a nice long detailed report of the game. :p Unfortunately I can't go.

I'll be going but 'long and detailed report'.....i didn't fail English for nothing :D

cats2rise said:
I do not want Gardiner to score more that 1 point. I really do not want him back in the side. Mackie needs to stay in there for the rest of the year.

Mackie's efforts yesterday were more then noteable. I agree with you Cats2rise, he needs to stay in there for the rest of the year...that boy has something promising to prove for the Cats.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

darren forssman said:
whats koula's stats??

*you* still havent answered whether you think he will be on geelongs list next year??

They don't give stats on the progressive updates page.

I think he should be and I can't comment any more than that.

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL Vs Box Hill

Remove this Banner Ad

Back