VIC vs WA

Remove this Banner Ad

Scott Burns gets cheap kicks ? Now Dane Swan maybe plays the linkman role and thus gets cheap kicks marks at times (as does every player in that role). But Scott Burns ?

I didn't really convey my point across very well.

What I was trying to say was he was a mixture of both. He has a very Dane Swan like, mature, strong body and plays very similar to Scott Burns tough, hard, strong body, not the best skills but gets the job done.

Maybe Foj1 but what Grover said is pretty accurate IMO. Probably not the guy to ask as I am not a massive fan but the times I have seen him I've always left wondering if he is as hard as other blokes. Clearly has the class and I said similar things about Ben Reid who showed me on the weekend I was wrong. Hope I am about Arrowsmith as well.

IMO Arrowsmith might be more suited to play netball as that is a non-contact sport. Can't understand how 4 clubs were supposed to be looking at him. Gave him benefit of the doubt in WA, yesterday's game showed me his true ability. Every time he gets the ball he turns it over.

as kevin sheehan said, there is 2 things about young footy players either with potential and production, grimes has the production...cant ask for much more

Everyone is criticising Notte Over his kick abilities after Watching one game. The guys nervous and who wouldnt be he will go bottom age this year and probaly have to move from home looking at where the eagles and dockers are at now. it wont be long and he will be sloting them from 60

Remove this Banner Ad

VIC vs WA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back