Mega Thread VICBias - Genuine Discussion Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

So you don't think other Aussie Rules Football leagues don't have home ground grand finals, none at all? You really think that?
OMG, where do you get off?

Go read my initial post.

Now if you want to keep at it, go find me one of these "footy leagues" that have this rule.

I would take a guess and say if there are any, for every 1, there will be 20+ that don't.

OMG, where do you get off?

Go read my initial post.

Now if you want to keep at it, go find me one of these "footy leagues" that have this rule.

I would take a guess and say if there are any, for every 1, there will be 20+ that don't.

So what did you mean by "leagues" since you say you do not mean other sporting codes and apparently you don't mean other Aussie Rules competitions either?

So what did you mean by "leagues" since you say you do not mean other sporting codes and apparently you don't mean other Aussie Rules competitions either?
Look mate, just go find me another Footy league that has this rule you strive to have, I doubt this is one.

If you do find one, then go follow a club in that league, you know, it will have the rule you are crying out for, maybe pick a club that can make it's was on it's own without handouts.

Go for it mate, just because you think you have this "point" doesn't mean you are right.
If your point is that dogs played hawks at the G (where hawks have played their home games), then is it true that there is an equal an opposite benefit to the Hawks, and the net disadvantage to victorians sides is nil?

If your point is that dogs played hawks at the G (where hawks have played their home games), then is it true that there is an equal an opposite benefit to the Hawks, and the net disadvantage to victorians sides is nil?
I think I am starting to understand you now, you think if 1 Vic has and advantage and the other a disadvantage, then that = 0.
If this is you reasoning, I feel sorry for you.

I know you non-Vics have this attitude, that if a Vic loses it's a win for you all, but seriously, if this make you happy.....

I follow Collingwood, not Victoria, if we play Port or Geelong, it's the same.

A-League has it for the most part, NBL has a much fairer system than us. Not to mention I am pretty sure much bigger sports than ours have home Grand Finals as I am pretty sure the NFL does.

Also the alternative to the "rule" you are talking about is true, that it is an actual rule saying it has to be played at the MCG, disadvantaging a lot of clubs.
The NFL Doesn't. The Superbowl is played at a predetermined location chosen for its climate and size of the Stadium. 42/67 of which have been in Florida, Louisiana or California.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I am starting to understand you now, you think if 1 Vic has and advantage and the other a disadvantage, then that = 0.
If this is you reasoning, I feel sorry for you.

I know you non-Vics have this attitude, that if a Vic loses it's a win for you all, but seriously, if this make you happy.....

I follow Collingwood, not Victoria, if we play Port or Geelong, it's the same.
If we’re talking about “vic bias”, which we are because it’s the subject of this thread, then isn’t a disadvantage for the dogs and an equal advantage for the hawks completely irrelevant?

If we’re talking about “vic bias”, which we are because it’s the subject of this thread, then isn’t a disadvantage for the dogs and an equal advantage for the hawks completely irrelevant?
I can't believe Non-Vics like Port get a Northern Academy advantage. They're an established footy state. FFS.

Last edited:
If that's the way you think.

But if you do think that way, then what's wrong with me thinking, you just have a hate for anything Victorian, whether they get shafted or not.

No.

The two vic teams who "earnt" the right to a home final are the only teams who didn't get one in weeks 1-3 of finals.

The AFL instead fixtures those games at the G to maximise attendance.

And Sydney supporters think they are hard done by, despite the AFL not shifting their game to a larger venue to maximise a crowd until week4 of finals 🤣🤣
They do that for the money obviously, because a fool and their money are easily parted.
Its a Victorian thing, it clearly doesnt work in NSW for example, which is why they used Engie last night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread VICBias - Genuine Discussion Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back