Visy fined $36,000,000

Remove this Banner Ad

we are the Navy Blues - proud of our club. clearly you are not or you would list your supported club. stop being such a pussy and list the club your clearly embarassed to support

and fwiw, the actions of visy don't reflect or represent carlton in any way whatsoever. the only things dick pratt have done for carlton have been positive and by the law. this doesn't affect us whatsoever

Are you that naive? You dont think that the actions of your president has an effect on your club or the way it is percieved? Of course it does. He is representing your club and he is the leading figure head. He must set an example for the rest of the club and it is quite clear that he has not done this.

It will be interesting to see what happens when the class action is lodged against Pratt. The lawers are talking somewhere in the vacinity of $400-$800 million. I wonder if that will affect Pratt or Carlton. :cool:

I've posted my allegiance on another thread today, if you had bothered to read it....

Secondly the AFL makes threats about North Melbourne and a 17th club - almost calling in the Morans to make the Roos move yet a known cheat is allowed to become a president.

Carlton fans were calling for the caning of the Eagles for the Cousins situation ( which I agreed with) yet that same club has as its president one Dick Pratt.

Suck it in Carlton, Jack Elliott , Dick Pratt.

Also remember that from memory the last players to be rubbed out for playing dead , were from guess where - Carlton.

So suck it in Blues fans - karma is a b***h.

Lol so im supposed to follow you around and read all the posts you make in different threads?

Lol suck it in? Your making it sound as if we should feel sad that we go for Carlton. The club with the equal most premierships and one of the biggest clubs in the AFL? I love going for a bigass, long standing successful club - much better than some crappy WAFL side. Your right, Karma is a bitch, thats why we suffered 5 years for the mistakes of some shit administrators. We've paid our dues though, and to the disgust of many supporters (which i love :D), we're on the way up again. Recruitment of the best CEO this year, the best player, the largest ever sponsorship deal is expected, bad karma outta the way, let the good times roll baby :D

Are you that naive? You dont think that the actions of your president has an effect on your club or the way it is percieved? Of course it does. He is representing your club and he is the leading figure head. He must set an example for the rest of the club and it is quite clear that he has not done this.

It will be interesting to see what happens when the class action is lodged against Pratt. The prosecutors are talking somewhere in the vacinity of $400-$800 million. I wonder if that will affect Pratt or Carlton. :cool:

Im sorry, did Carlton get charged for price-fixing? I must have missed that bit. Carlton have not acted in any illegal way, we were not involved in any price fixing

Hey mate that Avatar is typical of arrogant bastar.ds that follow your club

You know why we're arrogant? Because we have a club to be proud and arrogant about. We don't support some basketcase of a club who has won 1 premiership in 100 years and whose future in Melbourne will be limited once the AFL are finished with the Kangas. Watch out mate - your clubs next! I live in Western Sydney, i can go watch your poor excuse of a club try and make it in another state

Carlton now in the past 10 years have had a president who cheated the salary cap and another whose company has been fined 36 million. .

Sorry your wrong there, Elliot didn't just cheat the salary cap, he built up $10 million in debts for Carlton (still to be paid back) and he was declared bankrupt himself.:D

You know why we're arrogant? Because we have a club to be proud and arrogant about. We don't support some basketcase of a club who has won 1 premiership in 100 years and whose future in Melbourne will be limited once the AFL are finished with the Kangas. Watch out mate - your clubs next! I live in Western Sydney, i can go watch your poor excuse of a club try and make it in another state

Typical comment from a club with more debts than mine. Come down to the Whitten Oval early next year and I will take you on a personal tour of the BEST FASCILITIES of any club in Australia. BTW, we won nine premierships under the VFA before joining the VFL and we didn't cheat or buy premierships like your criminal club, and before you say anything about the VFA, the early VFL only had six teams in it so it was easy to win premierships.

Im sorry, did Carlton get charged for price-fixing? I must have missed that bit. Carlton have not acted in any illegal way, we were not involved in any price fixing

Once agian how can you be so stupid and naive? He is a representative of your club so it affects Carlton. It is no different to a player doing something illegal outside of the club.....or are you just going to say "its ok as it was in his personal life and had nothing to do with Carlton".....wake up :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Once agian how can you be so stupid and naive? He is a representative of your club so it affects Carlton. It is no different to a player doing something illegal outside of the club.....or are you just going to say "its ok as it was in his personal life and had nothing to do with Carlton".....wake up :thumbsu:

Ron Evans ring a bell

Typical comment from a club with more debts than mine. Come down to the Whitten Oval early next year and I will take you on a personal tour of the BEST FASCILITIES of any club in Australia. BTW, we won nine premierships under the VFA before joining the VFL and we didn't cheat or buy premierships like your criminal club, and before you say anything about the VFA, the early VFL only had six teams in it so it was easy to win premierships.

LMFAO!!!! Thats gold mate. good one ;)

If Carlton supporters think they can disassociate themselves from Pratt and his underhanded dealings but happily take his money when it suits them then they're about as bright as I expected.

Pratt's price fixing saga goes back way before he became president of Carlton. Just because Pratt acted in an illegal way, does not mean the CLUB acted in an illegal way. Yes he represents us, but that doesn't mean the club did anything wrong. If a player was charged for bashing a bloke on the street, did the club do anything wrong? No, the player did, and hence why THE PLAYER will get charged. Yes he represents the club, but the club itself has done nothing wrong. Carlton has done nothing wrong

This has nothing to do with the Carlton football club ...

We will rise above you peasent filth who are trying to deingrate our club and our great president ..

I'm not sure how you get a $1,100,000 operating loss into a 3 million dollar profit.

profit is profit mate. we were in the black this year. EVERY club gets donations, just because ours are higher doesn't mean it should be disregarded. simple fact is by the end of the year, we had more money than when we did at the start - profit

From the Visy website:

The Visy Closed Loop range of bathroom and catering products incorporates the use of materials with a significant recycled content and where possible these items are collected, recycled and remanufactured into new products...

They're talking about toilet paper here.

Just wondering if they could also recycle 3/4 of Carlton playing list's contacts to contribute to this Visy product? Goodwill gesture to help Pratt in his time of need...win win outcome for both parties!

Just wondering if they could also recycle 3/4 of Carlton playing list's contacts to contribute to this Visy product? Goodwill gesture to help Pratt in his time of need...win win outcome for both parties!
Three quarters of the club's list that beat the Dogs comfortably this year?

That means we'd have to pulp four-quarters of your broke club's list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Visy fined $36,000,000

Remove this Banner Ad

Back