Game Day Visy's useless brown paper bag cheats vs The deluded sunshine coast finals dreamers

Remove this Banner Ad

Triggering Tiger

Premium Platinum
Dec 24, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
This has to be the laughing stock game of the season, watching these two shit truck's play today will be equal to watching your grass grow or the wallpaper peeling.:embarrassedv1:

If you guys do decide to watch this complete trainwreck then it starts at 1:10pm at the G today! please cover your young uns eyes so they don't grow up traumatized.:$

Last edited:

Suns will win this, they've been playing decent football and Carlton are under more pressure than Stewie Dew's belt

Heading in shortly. Reckon the blues will win but part of me wants GC to win so they go into the top 8.. even just for a few hours

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did some security work there about 20 years ago and wow what a bunch of braindead plastered doofuses turn up there on game days to that pub.:$

Yet they seem more coherent than you in most threads on the bay.

My threads are a work of art compared to some of your drivel.:$

dean-pelton.gif

The Name's Elmer Judd and I'm here to say Pixel Tyres posts are utter glubber
They are so damn lame
Peace Out !!!

You guys won't believe this, at the Royal Hotel buying my first pint when a hot waitress who served me started chating me up, and I botched out, I think she was interested in me and I just was too chicken to make my move.

I have a reputation for being a Ladies Man, but this time I choked :(

I did some security work there about 20 years ago and wow what a bunch of braindead plastered doofuses turn up there on game days to that pub.:$
"Security work", was that just checking up skirts to check no one had stole their panties? :$

You guys won't believe this, at the Royal Hotel buying my first pint when a hot waitress who served me started chating me up, and I botched out, I think she was interested in me and I just was too chicken to make my move.

You're right I don't believe you.:)

Why did your mum let you go there?

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Visy's useless brown paper bag cheats vs The deluded sunshine coast finals dreamers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back