Game Day Visy's useless brown paper bag cheats vs The deluded sunshine coast finals dreamers

Remove this Banner Ad

Leave the Mum jokes out of the banter you flog

I am Lebo, we don't take family jokes lying down, esp about our Mums and Sisters.
I'll do that when you stop slandering the Cotchin family with your women hate sunshine.
I'll only mention your mum when you go on a Brooke Cotchin misogynist rant.

Guess what?

We're being trolled at the Royal Hotel, the current stripper working her magic (who is an absolute stunner btw) was wearing a Bay Watch Life Saver Bikini (was being the operative word) aka Gold Coast Suns colours.

But oh my, she is putting on a show !

Big game for me today. I'm in the top 3 of mainboard tipping and I've tipped Gold Coast who aren't favourites believe it or not.
Carlton are strengthened by the dropping of Silvagni but GC rarely play at the G.
I'm tipping class to prevail.
Gold Coast by 48 points.
I'm going shizen at the tipping, the last time i checked i was about 7 or 8 behind you.:$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Name's Elmer Judd and I'm here to say Pixel Tyres posts are utter glubber
They are so damn lame
Peace Out !!!
Black Guy Rap Battle GIF

This has to be the laughing stock game of the season, watching these two s**t truck's play today will be equal to watching your grass grow or the wallpaper peeling.:embarrassedv1:

If you guys do decide to watch this complete trainwreck then it starts at 1:10pm at the G today! please cover your young uns eyes so they don't grow up traumatized.:$
To be fair the Suns are currently playing a decent brand of footy atm, & Carlton would be desperate for a win. So it should be a decent game.
If that’s the entrée, then Norf V Woofers would be like having Lamprey Pie for a main:sick:

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Visy's useless brown paper bag cheats vs The deluded sunshine coast finals dreamers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back