Game Day Vossy orchestrates stolen car scene to deflect from Carlton's season of disappointment

Remove this Banner Ad

About 6 weeks ago he got his laptop stolen before a game. I believe stolen from his car.

Under these circumstances EF should be moved to MCG. Especially considering only 2 finals apart from the GF will be in Melbourne for the whole series.

The Match Review Panel has given Michael Voss a 2 game suspension for the tackle.

They deemed it high impact, intentional and high possibility of severe injury. Michael Voss cannot coach Carlton for the next 2 games.

If he pleads the good bloke penalty, he can play next week.

OK Spreaders.

The actual reason for it being put in the repository is the stolen laptop bit.

Clearly Carlton's enemies got hold.of Vossy's secret plans and it ruined Carlton's season.
We beat Norf that day so no excuse needed...

Nothing secret about 'Give it to Crippa' and 'Kick it on Charlie and Harrys head'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmm, may need to be careful when I take the Benz out for a morning coffee, I'm liable to have it stolen by Ginni and Watto if they don't recognise I'm of their tribe.

Not that I go out for morning coffee.

Or drive a Benz.

And with the way I drive my beat up Commodore it looks like I've stolen it, so I'd probably cop one of Crazy Vossy's best tackles.

"Matt Owies
“He’s kicked the third most goals for Carlton and can’t get a new deal, in fact the Blues won’t even enter into negotiations with him.”
“List spots are tight, the Camporeale twins are coming in, the cap is tight, he’s being made to wait.
Caleb Marchbank, Jack Martin and David Cuningham are all out of contract and facing uncertain futures.”"

Oh dear. Tough times ahead at Carlton :$

Once again Sam Walsh had no idea what was going on around him

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Vossy orchestrates stolen car scene to deflect from Carlton's season of disappointment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back