Backfire Vossy's Fantastic 4 (Charlie, Walsh, Cripps, Weiters) Blue Flaggers vs Ken Hinkley and The Superfriends from Marvel Stadium !

Remove this Banner Ad

What can I say bur Russell Ebert was a drunken donkey for most of his life and Carlton played like drunken Rec Link losers tonight.

I am watching the NBA Finals 2024 highlights again on my way home, something you Port Piss-Anus fans know nothing about losers

What can I say bur Russell Ebert was a drunken donkey for most of his life and Carlton played like drunken Rec Link losers tonight.

I am watching the NBA Finals 2024 highlights again on my way home, something you Port Piss-Anus fans know nothing about losers
Unexpected melt

world fails GIF

Jesus....... and I thought guys like Matt Crouch were crabs, come on down George Hewett
1721998589747.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New holding the ball interpretation has been the best change made to the game since they decided to paint the centre square.

Reckon Patrick Cripps would agree 100%

Thank you poort! Thanks to your heroic efforts, Brions are poised to go top 2!!

Sorry I would’ve stunk this fred up earlier, but I was too busy at the cinema listening to Deadpool call Wolverine the “thunder campaigner from down under”.

Remove this Banner Ad

Backfire Vossy's Fantastic 4 (Charlie, Walsh, Cripps, Weiters) Blue Flaggers vs Ken Hinkley and The Superfriends from Marvel Stadium !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back