Votes vs Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

1. Prizza

I really don't know if I can give votes to anyone else, Macca & Lucas along with Lonergan were just ok that's it... Nothing special and not worthy of a vote.

I could do a worst votes selection easier this week
The shame is painful..

3/ B Prismall
2/ S Lucas
1/ D Fletcher

Mcphee was ok early however Cloke did kick 4.2 on him. Fletcher shadowed Medhurst all day and provided reasonable plays of half back.

Fletcher snatches the 1 vote for me.

We'll be much better when Watson, McVeigh & Bellchambers come in.

Changes Vs Sydney

Ins: Bellchambers, Hurley Watson, McVeigh
Outs: Hooker, Lovett-Murray, Skipworth, (Monfries (if inj)

knew last week game was just a flash in the pan...:D
Pan flashes 5 times in a row does it???

Lets see if you beat Freo, im guessing no, since you couldnt get them at the gold coast last time around.

Collingwood smashed us, far too good. we were flat, and very dumb with the footy.

Prismall was clearly our best tonight, with not alot of support.

Jobe and McVeigh in next week will help a great deal.

Ryder needs a chop out.

We need to play with better attitude and commitment.

We also have to understand that we are a young side, and we are going to have weeks like this from time to time.

3- Prizza
2- Fletch
1- Lucas

Horrible effort by the boys, geez our bloody accuracy is killing us in games, why the hell can we not kick straight for goal. this is a big issue. Watson and McVeigh have to come in for the sydney game at we must win it. Really missed them tonight.

We also have to understand that we are a young side, and we are going to have weeks like this from time to time.

Agreed, it's mindful to remember that a lot of these guys haven't been asked to make such efforts week after week at the top level before. A young side is going to tire at times during the year especially the way we play.

Ryder looks like he needs a rest and so to many young ones across the field. Having Watson and Spike come back into the middle and add that missing grunt inside will make a huge difference.

For what it's worth.

3. Prismall (great signs as he keeps improving)
2. McPhee (reading the play so well at half back and should never be moved from there again)
1. Lucas (who ever said he was finished, shame on you)

3. Prismall
2. McPhee
1. Hocking

Really was disappointing and in all honesty embarrassing - we were missing some vital players that keep the team together and Lloyd doesn't lead as a captain should.

Ahead to next week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3. Prismall - Needs to improve his kicking though. (Goal kicking, so he can take shots.)
2. McPhee - He was playing in "blinder-mode" in the first quarter.
1. Lucas - Is averaging 3 goals a week, happy to see that it won't look like he'll be delisted this year.

It is quite good therapy to view the votes thread after our losses. Always good for a laugh. McPhee was taken to the cleaners and was quite ordinary. Who cares if he got some touches when he was a loose man in defence? Ffs people start watching the games. This is almost as funny as the other week when everyone had Stanton in the votes after what was a pretty terrible performence.

3 - Prismall
2 - Lucas
1 - Dempsey

AS Mick wouldn't say, the Pies came to play today. They were hungrier than us, but still, we did keep cracking in, which is a good sign for a young side.

3. Prismall
2. McPhee
1. Lovett

Thought we really missed Watson and McVeigh. Constantly second to the ball, WE DID NOT WANT THE ****ING THING. Thoroughly outplayed after quarter time, and a disturbing trend seems to be emerging in our losing games- whenever our run is halted, we get absolutely destroyed.

Would love to hear what Knights is saying to them at the breaks, because our supposedly brilliant game plan, ostensibly at 'break neck speed', has not been consistently played for the past 5 weeks.

We should destroy flooding bullshit like that tonight- that's exactly what Geelong do, and Knights has modelled our style on them. We are not playing it, and I think we are getting far too much recognition for it when we only consistently play out these tactics against Carlton.

Plenty of improvement to be made for Sydney, hopefully a much better performance than tonight. I'm sure we will bounce back and really learn from these kinds of games.

STOP GIVING VOTES TO MCPHEE

What did you idiots do, just go look at number of possessions or something?
McPhee was beaten and was slow. Many many played better than him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Votes vs Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back