WADA/ASADA case (Jobe Watson admits) - NON-ESSENDON SUPPORTERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't understand how they're still allowed to operate.

Are the AFL seriously just going to allow them to play out the season and hope it all goes away?
Yes because Vlad only cares about the lost revenue from Essendope not playing out the minor round.

They can be replaced in the finals :thumbsu:

You're right - there sure is a lot of speculation.

I am at the point as I am sure most bomber fans are of wanting it over.
However it looks increasingly clear you took banned substances then your going to have to cop something or the whole sport is in danger of losing its credibility.

I am at the point as I am sure most bomber fans are of wanting it over.
However it looks increasingly clear you took banned substances then your going to have to cop something or the whole sport is in danger of losing its credibility.

LOL that happened in 2008*

*and no TMM, not in reference to your flag.

this guys tears just never stop flowing.
carlton are the Biggest sook bags in footy.
At least the bombers are taking their medicine like men.

You have an amazing reserve of shit between your ears to draw on for inspiration :thumbsu:

How much is this worth now:

jobe%20watson%20photo%20piece%20watermarked.png

About 10x what it was worth before.

I have a book at home that was worth around $20, until there was a court order to recall and pulp the unsold books. Now is worth over $200.

If the Essenscum flogs are really lucky Essenscum will cease to exist. Any Essenscum objects will skyrocket in value. Just think if North does go belly up, your now valueless Norf stuff will be worth heaps.

I don't understand how they're still allowed to operate.

Are the AFL seriously just going to allow them to play out the season and hope it all goes away?

Please let them continue until finals. I am hoping that they are top of the ladder by the end of the home and away season. Just before they lose all their points and go to 18th. :thumbsu:

Please let them continue until finals. I am hoping that they are top of the ladder by the end of the home and away season. Just before they lose all their points and go to 18th. :thumbsu:

personally i want it announced just before round 23 - when they play richmond - if richmond they make finals they will pull an 80k crowd who can give it to them in spades.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

personally i want it announced just before round 23 - when they play richmond - if richmond they make finals they will pull an 80k crowd who can give it to them in spades.

If we are in line for finals, it will be the hottest ticket in town, and I promise you, they will not be spared. Some of us have long memories, particularly when we were down and out, and the attitude outwardly displayed toward us.

I find that post ironic considering some of the essays you have written on the bay lately, Just a Melter.

Stop sooking - yeah everyone knows Hodge is a dirty dirty player, your coach is a sociopath who threatens children and the walking <injunction> is a useless fat thug - unless your name is Hodge/Clarkson or Franklin - what is your problem with posters just stating the obvious :confused:

If we are in line for finals, it will be the hottest ticket in town, and I promise you, they will not be spared. Some of us have long memories, particularly when we were down and out, and the attitude outwardly displayed toward us.

we are with you on this. if theres one club that can match/beat us for feral, its the tiges :thumbsu:

Fact: I worked as a bouncer and as a model before I landed my hit TV series "Hercules: The Legendary Journeys"
Fact: I am a tank
Fact: I didn't take PEDS
Fact: I like James Hird's hair

Kind Regards,
Kevin Sorbo ("Sorbs")

Be interesting to see how big that violin of your grows if your side is no longer playing for points if at all later in the season.

This must be the 20th time I've posted this. It's almost like you people don't want to accept it:

http://m.theaustralian.com.au/sport...-season-afl-says/story-fnca0u4y-1226615259190

AFL boss Andrew Demetriou says it could be two to three months before the Australian Sports Anti-doping Authority's investigation into Essendon is concluded, but has knocked on the head any suggestion the club could lose points this season.

Demetriou dismissed the suggestion that adverse findings would result in Essendon being docked points or deprived of a finals spot.

"There's no suggestion at all that Essendon in 2013 are involved in any use of anything that is being investigated, so they are fine," Demetriou said.

Stop sooking - yeah everyone knows Hodge is a dirty dirty player, your coach is a sociopath who threatens children and the walking <injunction> is a useless fat thug - unless your name is Hodge/Clarkson or Franklin - what is your problem with posters just stating the obvious :confused:
Stpopped reading after you gave yourself the advise everyone else has been giving you since friday week ago.

Fact: I worked as a bouncer and as a model before I landed my hit TV series "Hercules: The Legendary Journeys"
Fact: I am a tank
Fact: I didn't take PEDS
Fact: I like James Hird's hair

Kind Regards,
Kevin Sorbo ("Sorbs")
AlterRob
shocking Elias.

Remove this Banner Ad

WADA/ASADA case (Jobe Watson admits) - NON-ESSENDON SUPPORTERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Back