Trade Requested Wade Derksen - Wants to join the Demons

Remove this Banner Ad

This is maybe the strangest one to not get done. Seems like the clubs never even really talked about it and then it just went through to the keeper.

Did Derksen overplay his hand in this?
There were talks, but it was made clear early GWS were going to hold him to his contract. I assumed this was posturing to try and get a better pick coming in, but they held firm. I'm guessing they see a role for him next year, but I struggle to see where given their key position strength at both ends of the ground.

There were talks, but it was made clear early GWS were going to hold him to his contract. I assumed this was posturing to try and get a better pick coming in, but they held firm. I'm guessing they see a role for him next year, but I struggle to see where given their key position strength at both ends of the ground.
Depth for either end.

He probably plays the first few games next year

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Wade Derksen - Wants to join the Demons

Remove this Banner Ad

Back