Mega Thread Wafl 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't get the Suban hate, myself.

As shit a game as it was, Subes really applied himself to get involved on Saturday. That's all I ask, could be a useful midfielder if he had any sort of tank and was more consistent... (haha - just like I'd be a better punter if I could pick all the winners).

Last couple of posts are where it's at.

Maybe having Dawson in the side will provide a bit of perspective as to how Ibbo plays.

Went from his loudest knocker, to someone watching his back...... D:

Very interested to see how he finishes the year playing down back.

I just watched Swans vs Peel.

Crichton, Faulks and Spurr played very well. Faulks seemed to take control in defense. I was very impressed with his game

Sheridan was quiet.

Neale and Walters were important for Swans. Neale is a clearance machine.

I recommend that you watch this on ABC's iView, particularly if you felt deflated after Sat. night's game.

Crichton, Faulks and Spurr played very well. Faulks seemed to take control in defense. I was very impressed with his game

Sheridan was quiet.

I recommend that you watch this on ABC's iView, particularly if you felt deflated after Sat. night's game.

Geez with Mello out I'd love to see Walters back.

Sheridan was quiet.

Nice work BFFF.

After the comment that a fellow poster made above about Lower being underdone/sore/short turnaround, then Neale into the forward line and Balla to midfield (with some swapping about during the game) could be a nice option if Fyfe is going to miss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

to be fair,he didnt go to badly under Harveys coaching

Harvey appeared to be reluctant to play him in the midfield. When he played him there for the last game of the season he got something like 40 possessions 15 clearances and a goal or 2 IIRC. Might be a slight exaggeration but only slight.

Heard on SEN this week that Richmond actually use the phrase dirty balls (coined by Alex Rance) to describe forward entries from the opposition midfield that are under pressure. As in they want 'dirty balls' coming into their back line for defenders to spoil

These stats are still a bit dubious - Lachie apparently had 5 kicks and 12 handpasses, but 22 disposals:confused: Has he invented a new form of legal disposal of the pill?

Anyone know what happened with our players in the WAFL Roberton, Menagola and Anthony all omitted or are they injured?

Sutcliffe and JWK might get a game for their sides tho.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Wafl 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back