Mega Thread Wafl 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Nick Lower got 26 possessions but i think his ball use could be better. Would like to see him in better form before he gets picked for Freo. There were probably half a dozen players ahead of him today. It's not easy coming straight into the WAFL but i reckon his best footy is not far away.

Well, he has been cutting back on the sausage rolls...

Speaking of culinary delights, I had the best pie of my life yesterday. I'm salivating right now from talkingabout it :D. Best two words to describe it: oral satisfaction.

Was from a little holiday village on Hale rd on the eastern side of Tonkin Hway, some chicken cheese bacon and onion beauty. If anyone is driving past that way, do yourself a favour....

Speaking of culinary delights, I had the best pie of my life yesterday. I'm salivating right now from talkingabout it :D. Best two words to describe it: oral satisfaction.

Was from a little holiday village on Hale rd on the eastern side of Tonkin Hway, some chicken cheese bacon and onion beauty. If anyone is driving past that way, do yourself a favour....

Mt Barker Bakery.

Nuff said.

The best pies I've ever had are from the servo just out of Albany on the highway - I think it's called McKails Servo and general store but I'll be sure to try the Forrestfield one's to compare but I'm sceptical of its chances of beating McKails.

"culinary delights" and "Forrestfield"

World's gone mad - never thought I'd see the day when those words would appear together in a thread:eek:

The have a cleanskins wine shop in Armadale. In my day you would have been beaten up as a **** for drinking wine in Armadale! Bit of fizzy sweet stuff for the sheilas is one thing but blokes standing around quaffing SSB? Never!

Anyone know if Jon Griffin got injured? He didn't get many stats. I wonder if he was pulled from the game...

They are reporting on AFL gameday that Sandilands has injured a calf though i remember him playing out the game. Have him listed as a 'test'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would you guys stop derailing the pie thread.

Had one from Bakers Hill Pie Shop on recommendation yesterday. Best I've ever had.

i've recently discovered the microwaveable pie. always felt a bit guilty using the entire oven to heat up a pie. not as crispy as the oven heated pie, but it's not too bad and you don't have to wait 40 mins.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Wafl 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back