Mega Thread Wafl 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure if you're serious or not?

It was a 182% game. It doesn't matter what the other game percentages were.

Just a glance at the ladder and our existing percentage might help you understand how percentage works over a season. A 29 point win is a small percentage booster, especially considering our other wins have been by small margins.

If we had have kicked straight against Brisbane we would have recorded the 10 goal win we needed to, which would have had us sitting on about 120% right now, instead of 107%.

We have to put lesser sides away or our percentage will push to the back of the finals pack come round 22. Would be painful to miss finals on the back of poor conversion in these early rounds.

So as I've mentioned in the past, I live in Melbourne, but I've seen that on channel ABC on Friday at 2:30am there showing a replay of a WAFL match. First I've ever seen of it. It's South Fremantle v West Perth, which freo players are playing in this match.

So as I've mentioned in the past, I live in Melbourne, but I've seen that on channel ABC on Friday at 2:30am there showing a replay of a WAFL match. First I've ever seen of it. It's South Fremantle v West Perth, which freo players are playing in this match.

Schloithe, Wilson, Van Berlo and Keplar. Although Keplar gets injured in the frist quarter.

Schloithe will be a gun. Keep watching him folks!

I watched him closely for most of that game and he didn't do much. Got a couple of junk time goals and celebrated like he'd won the world cup...I don't mind that kind of thing generally (ie.Purple Jesus), but it made him look a little foolish IMO.

I watched him closely for most of that game and he didn't do much. Got a couple of junk time goals and celebrated like he'd won the world cup...I don't mind that kind of thing generally (ie.Purple Jesus), but it made him look a little foolish IMO.

I think for memory, Lloyd said he was playing a tagging role in that game, so to get the poss he got and to kick a goal or two was a good effort. Probably enjoyed the goal a bit more because of hurting his opponent going the other way?

I didn't see the game. My observation on Schloithe is based on seeing him play in a bunch of colts games. Based on what I saw last year, he will be awesome. Watch this space...

I think for memory, Lloyd said he was playing a tagging role in that game, so to get the poss he got and to kick a goal or two was a good effort. Probably enjoyed the goal a bit more because of hurting his opponent going the other way?

He tagged Hutchings in the first half then second half played Mid / high Half forward in the second as Hutchings got away from him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't see the game. My observation on Schloithe is based on seeing him play in a bunch of colts games. Based on what I saw last year, he will be awesome. Watch this space...

He does move well in traffic, just needs to think the game out a bit more.

Nothing different from Groves, He's always been competent against the tall forwards in the AFL, maybe not to the extent of Macca but he's always been capable of doing the job. No suprise he's silencing all the tall forwards in the WAFL with ease.

The only negatives would be Suban not getting to enough contests (nothing new) and Pitt the same. But in all - everybody else to be running some impressive lines etc..

:confused:

Which should come with a bit more exposure to senior footy. There is a bit to work with there though.

Yes, he has a bit of class and quite likes a celebration after a running goal. The footage we were given of him early suggested he was basically a tackling machine not much else. Far from the truth.

Yes, he has a bit of class and quite likes a celebration after a running goal. The footage we were given of him early suggested he was basically a tackling machine not much else. Far from the truth.

I remember reading a phantom draft pre-draft and he was compared to a Mark Le Cras style of player. I can't remember the author (may've been Chris25?) but it looks like he might be close to being on the money. It took Le Cras a couple of years before cracking the big league and another year or so before starring. It might take Schloithe a while too.

I remember reading a phantom draft pre-draft and he was compared to a Mark Le Cras style of player. I can't remember the author (may've been Chris25?) but it looks like he might be close to being on the money. It took Le Cras a couple of years before cracking the big league and another year or so before starring. It might take Schloithe a while too.

plus he is one of the quickest in the competition. Does 20 metres in 2.8. Imagine Le Cras with that speed.
I agree he is a work in progress, probably why he ended up on the rookie rather than the main list. Will enjoy watching his progress.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Wafl 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back