WAFL Watch 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Pitt flew back last night so he could line up for Perth today but apparently
Freo didn't tell Perth so Perth picked their side without him & refused to drop anyone so Pitt can have a run. Freo not happy.
Sibo has started well. 1.1 from 2 shots. Looking quite commanding at CHF

Freo didn't tell Perth so Perth picked their side without him & refused to drop anyone so Pitt can have a run. Freo not happy.
Sibo has started well. 1.1 from 2 shots. Looking quite commanding at CHF

Houghton looking handy as well. Crowley dishing up his usual cragic.

The WAFL website is down, but it doesn't look like it was a good day for our guys.

None of our players were named in the bests. Houghton kicked 2 goals, while Sibosado and Crowley both kicked 1 goal each. Bollenhagen also kicked 2 in the reserves. While Mellington went off with an elbow injury before half time. Schammer had 17 touches in the Foxtel Cup, but didn't really have any impact.

I wouldn't be expecting many changes this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know the details/facts and guess we'll hear the club's explanation tomorrow, but if true this is a pathetic lack of communication - both Freo and Perth are at fault for not seeking clarity. I presume our unused emergencies from Subi games line up in the WAFL as a matter of course. With a travelling emergency, surely Freo should have made it clear to Perth they'd be sending Pitt home early if he wasn't required in the AFL game.

If that Pitt story is true, then how can anyone say with a straight face that the club is well run? I mean I know the suckholes on here like to pretend there's some new era of Freo, but that is pathetic organising.

If that Pitt story is true, then how can anyone say with a straight face that the club is well run? I mean I know the suckholes on here like to pretend there's some new era of Freo, but that is pathetic organising.
Cry more.

Did you apply for a role at FFC and get turned down or something?

And thus ipso facto the club is poorly run. Astounding Holmes, I don't know how you do it. Another case solved.

How the hell is the Pitt mistake even a story????
The guy is a first year rookie not a super star.
The West Australian & Sunday Times hatred of Freo is the only
reason this gets beat up.

How the hell is the Pitt mistake even a story????
The guy is a first year rookie not a super star.
The West Australian & Sunday Times hatred of Freo is the only
reason this gets beat up.

reckon it might have been manufactured by us to strengthen our argument for a standalone reserves team ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

WAFL Watch 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Back