Wake me up when RIEWOLDTEMBER ends.

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought I already answered that one. You must be as blind as Hawkins goal umpire mate.
So why bother bagging a side that is so much better than yours in every aspect? Go pick on the one team you have something over - Fremantle.

- The wet weather didn't favour us at all in the GF

- The umpiring didn't go our way either, as per usual it favoured the Cats.

- We could have kicked all those gettable goals which would have given us a match winning lead.

- We could also have played Max Hudghton ahead of Raph Clarke, which probably would have prevented a couple of goals at least.
I read a beauty on Saintsational - if you consider the GF stolen from you because you were the better team but lost it with your own play, then you have to consider the same applies for your Prelim final, where the Bulldogs deserved to win.

In the end, it doesn't matter, because Geelong are the Premiers, and St Kilda are still left wondering what it's like.

969033-ross-lyon-and-nick-riewoldt.jpg

The Ghosts of last year are calling, I certainly hope riewoldtember repeats just like last year ;)

Flogs this, spuds that, Riewoldtember, etc.

You're only setting yourself up to be embarrassed and ridiculed. We're all upset, but don't lash out at other clubs because we lost.

You flogs won't be laughing after Riewoldtember 2010 and the Saints are premiers.

Wow,if the Reiwoldt-Kosi reach around photo is celebrating a loss imagine what they'll get up to after a win. It will be like the final cage scenes in the Bruno movie. :eek::eek:

You flogs won't be laughing after Riewoldtember 2010 and the Saints are premiers.
If the Saints make the granny the forecast for the GF is "windy" will you still go?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is your prediction for 2010 Tazhawk?

Besides the Tas Gov shelling out dollars to Hawthorn?

The Tas gov shell out squat, its the taxpaerys that shell out the money and assuming you are one of a hanfull of Saints fans that would be employed I say keep up the good work.:thumbsu:

As for my prediction in 2010 I think it will be Hawks V Geelong GF.

Given the fact that its been 47 years since Geelong have beaten the Hawks in a Final.

I predict that the Hawks continue to treat Geelong as their bitches in Finals.

So it's Hawks by about 6 goals for me.

Hope this helps you out because I always like to be nice to Saints fans because heaven knows they have suffered enough.

The Tas gov shell out squat, its the taxpaerys that shell out the money and assuming you are one of a hanfull of Saints fans that would be employed I say keep up the good work.:thumbsu:

As for my prediction in 2010 I think it will be Hawks V Geelong GF.

Given the fact that its been 47 years since Geelong have beaten the Hawks in a Final.

I predict that the Hawks continue to treat Geelong as their bitches in Finals.

So it's Hawks by about 6 goals for me.

Hope this helps you out because I always like to be nice to Saints fans because heaven knows they have suffered enough.
you have to actually make the finals first, that seemed a little too tough last year:eek:

All I need to see to have a chuckle is the thread title.

Greenday? Are you 5?

The thread title was actually changed by one of the mods. It was originally called Welcome to Riewoldtember, so was more Guns 'n Roses than Greenday.

Flogs this, spuds that, Riewoldtember, etc.

You're only setting yourself up to be embarrassed and ridiculed. We're all upset, but don't lash out at other clubs because we lost.

You must be new here.

If the Saints make the granny the forecast for the GF is "windy" will you still go?

Wow, that's some impressive long range forecasting skills. Can you also predict which round Barry Hall will have a brain snap and get suspended for the rest of the season. My money's on Round 1.

Wow, that's some impressive long range forecasting skills. Can you also predict which round Barry Hall will have a brain snap and get suspended for the rest of the season. My money's on Round 1.
Are you so stupid you don't know the definition of "if"?

You are the one who blamed Riewoldt's pasting in the GF on the weather if you remember correctly, giving to credit whatsoever to Taylor who by anyone else's standards had one of teeh best games of his career & flogged Riewoldt.

Are you so stupid you don't know the definition of "if"?

You are the one who blamed Riewoldt's pasting in the GF on the weather if you remember correctly, giving to credit whatsoever to Taylor who by anyone else's standards had one of teeh best games of his career & flogged Riewoldt.

Well you didn't phrase it very clearly. Would have been better if you said 'if the Saints make the granny and the forecast is "windy" would you still go?"

or for the Bulldogs fans "if the Bulldogs make a prelim and the umpires pay free kicks to the opposition would you still go?"

Well you didn't phrase it very clearly. Would have been better if you said 'if the Saints make the granny and the forecast is "windy" would you still go?"

or for the Bulldogs fans "if the Bulldogs make a prelim and the umpires pay free kicks to the opposition would you still go?"

Plugger, stop trying to derail the thread please, back on topic.
Will Riewoldtember repeat itself?
That is the question everyone wants to hear from the prophet himself :D:thumbsu:

Plugger, stop trying to derail the thread please, back on topic.
Will Riewoldtember repeat itself?
That is the question everyone wants to hear from the prophet himself :D:thumbsu:

I expect Riewoldtember will be very similar this year except the GF will be played in fine conditions, Riewoldt will tear Taylor a new one kicking 10 goals. The matchwinner will be a Riewoldt kick after the siren that will glance the post but be paid a goal.

The Saints will celebrate their 2nd premiership and Geelong supporters will cry and sook about it all summer like they did after the 2008 GF.

You heard it here first.:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Wake me up when RIEWOLDTEMBER ends.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back