Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

But China. But North Korea. But Russia.

Imagine coming in to argue in favour of a regime that the UN has accused of war crimes, crimes against humanity and violations of IHL and IHRL, whilst trying to moral grandstand about people in smug safety being righteous.

Old mate is really showing his true colours today, not sure what this Tuesday has done to spur him on.

I see you don't understand genocide.

There also hasn't been a finding on genocide yet.

They have already been accused by the UN of multiple crimes against the civilian population though, which you seem to be defending as... fine?

The second part of your post demonstrates a clear lack of understanding as to what the UN actually did in regards to the death number breakdown. Which has been explained quite clearly a number of times.

And that you consider 'half' the people killed as terrorists, means I assume you consider every single male killed a terrorist, as that's (from memory) where Israel pulls that figure from. And to be clear, it's Israel that uses the figure that way, no one else.
I thought genocide meant exterminating a population or people. That's what Hamas want to do. Gazan civilians are unfortunate victims of their rulers hiding amongst them, firing rockets and hiding hostages. Are Israel meant to go "Oh, there are armed militants and ammunition in that school/hospital/refugee camp. I guess we'll just have to let them keep firing or other people are going to get hurt."? Seriously?

Hamas KNOW this won't happen and they can then say, "Look how terribly inhumane Israel is, firing on a school/hospital/refugee camp. Westerners, join us in hating on Israel."

The males are brought up to hate Israel, aspire to martyrdom. Sure, there are many not involved and many calling for Hamas to stop (but not too loudly, it's too dangerous). Israel estimates they have killed 13,000-15,000 terrorists, so deduct them from the casualty numbers. They also said they estimate there are another 6000 in the Rafah area, including Sinwar who is well-hidden in the remaining tunnels.

I thought genocide meant exterminating a population or people.

You'd be wrong. And given how long you've been posting on this topic for, I'm going to assume it's deliberate.

In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such

It's quite clear that you're wrong from the above, which has been linked dozens if not hundreds of times in both threads on this topic.

Are Israel meant to go "Oh, there are armed militants and ammunition in that school/hospital/refugee camp. I guess we'll just have to let them keep firing or other people are going to get hurt."? Seriously?

I suppose instead they went 'let's bomb those hospitals, schools and refugee camps' and didn't even worry about it. Also some ambulances and a lot of homes.

Meanwhile, I assume you don't believe the Palestinians should retaliate in any way against all the war crimes, crimes against humanity, and violations of IHL and IHRL being committed against them, on their land?

Hamas KNOW this won't happen and they can then say, "Look how terribly inhumane Israel is, firing on a school/hospital/refugee camp. Westerners, join us in hating on Israel."

Israel is actually doing all those things. It's not theoretical. It's not made up.

How do you feel about Israel bombing schools, hospitals and refugee camps?

How you do feel about Israel being accused of extermination, murder, gender persecution, forcible transfer and torture against the Palestinian civilians by the UN?

The males are brought up to hate Israel, aspire to martyrdom. Sure, there are many not involved and many calling for Hamas to stop (but not too loudly, it's too dangerous). Israel estimates they have killed 13,000-15,000 terrorists, so deduct them from the casualty numbers. They also said they estimate there are another 6000 in the Rafah area, including Sinwar who is well-hidden in the remaining tunnels.

So I was right when I said the below:

And that you consider 'half' the people killed as terrorists, means I assume you consider every single male killed a terrorist, as that's (from memory) where Israel pulls that figure from. And to be clear, it's Israel that uses the figure that way, no one else.

Your Grand Wizard Netanyahu enabled Hamas.

Do you know what's really troubling with you. Not the fact that you hate Israel so badly that's pretty common.

The fact that you think the Palestinians who commit terrorist acts cannot think or act for themselves without Israeli assistance.

Do you know what's really troubling with you. Not the fact that you hate Israel so badly that's pretty common.

The fact that you think the Palestinians who commit terrorist acts cannot think or act for themselves without Israeli assistance.

Your fragile grasp on reality is slipping away ZEV

I mean we saw on Oct7 how the innocent Palestinian civilians acted children amongst them, haven’t seen Israeli children kicking and spitting on Palestinian bodies yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a hint - it doesn't help your cause constantly quoting Al-Jazeera links. One of their journalists who was also on the Gaza legislative council and is a Hamas operative was killed in a raid to rescue hostages he was holding as collateral for Hamas in the war it declared on Israel.

You might be taken more seriously in this thread if you could cite sources that are at least close to being neutral.

Israeli children aren't generally subject to their homes, schools and kindergartens being bombed. Seems like a pretty significant difference.

Hamas/Hezbollah/Iran have fired 19000 rockets and missiles at civilians since Oct 7. Not sure how you come to that conclusion. Maybe it is unfair that Israel defends its civilians from attack rather than deliberately operating from civilian areas to maximise collateral damage of its own citizens. What would your opinion be if Israel simply decided to disable Iron Dome, allow the Iranian coalition to murder Israeli civilians with impunity?

Isareli civilians are also subject to Hamas entering their homes, murdering / raping / desecrating civilians.

Hamas/Hezbollah/Iran have fired 19000 rockets and missiles at civilians since Oct 7. Not sure how you come to that conclusion. Maybe it is unfair that Israel defends its civilians from attack rather than deliberately operating from civilian areas to maximise collateral damage of its own citizens. What would your opinion be if Israel simply decided to disable Iron Dome, allow the Iranian coalition to murder Israeli civilians with impunity?

Isareli civilians are also subject to Hamas entering their homes, murdering / raping / desecrating civilians.
Didn't Iran fire some shitty drones in response to Israel blowing up one of their embassy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back