Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Hamas/Hezbollah/Iran have fired 19000 rockets and missiles at civilians since Oct 7. Not sure how you come to that conclusion. Maybe it is unfair that Israel defends its civilians from attack rather than deliberately operating from civilian areas to maximise collateral damage of its own citizens. What would your opinion be if Israel simply decided to disable Iron Dome, allow the Iranian coalition to murder Israeli civilians with impunity?

Isareli civilians are also subject to Hamas entering their homes, murdering / raping / desecrating civilians.
Palestenians civilians living in the West Bank are also subject to Illegal Settlers entering their homes, murdering / raping / desecrating civilians

Once again, you only care about one set of inncocents.

Hamas/Hezbollah/Iran have fired 19000 rockets and missiles at civilians since Oct 7. Not sure how you come to that conclusion. Maybe it is unfair that Israel defends its civilians from attack rather than deliberately operating from civilian areas to maximise collateral damage of its own citizens. What would your opinion be if Israel simply decided to disable Iron Dome, allow the Iranian coalition to murder Israeli civilians with impunity?

Isareli civilians are also subject to Hamas entering their homes, murdering / raping / desecrating civilians.

What a strange argument.

No one has ever argued that Israel should disable Iron Dome or not defend itself from rocket attacks. No one has ever argued that it's acceptable for Hamas (or other groups) to target Israeli civilians.

Where, in your opinion, should Hamas launch rockets from in Gaza - one of the most densely populated places on earth - that aren't civilian areas? It's always seemed like a strange argument to me. An occupied people with no real standing military or military bases, having to fight in amongst the place they live because there's no other place to go.

Of course, it would be preferable for groups like Hamas not to exist, but when there's a multi-decade military occupation of a peoples, groups like Hamas will always come to exist. It would be preferable that no rockets were fired, but when Israel is dropping thousands of bombs on Gaza I don't think it's a surprise that rockets might be fired back.

As usual, you pick the most bizarre things to argue about. Read the post you quoted, I wrote 'aren't generally subject to their homes, schools and kindergartens being bombed'. That very specifically doesn't ignore that some Israeli children have been subject to horrible things as well, but I don't think even you could argue that an Israeli child and a Palestinian (particularly Gazan) child are likely to have been subjected to the same experiences.

Just a hint - it doesn't help your cause constantly quoting Al-Jazeera links. One of their journalists who was also on the Gaza legislative council and is a Hamas operative was killed in a raid to rescue hostages he was holding as collateral for Hamas in the war it declared on Israel.

You might be taken more seriously in this thread if you could cite sources that are at least close to being neutral.

I really dont care if ZEV doesn’t like Al Jazeera. It’s a more reputable source than the IDF and Hasbara propaganda that you guys post.

Just a hint - it doesn't help your cause constantly quoting Al-Jazeera links. One of their journalists who was also on the Gaza legislative council and is a Hamas operative was killed in a raid to rescue hostages he was holding as collateral for Hamas in the war it declared on Israel.

You might be taken more seriously in this thread if you could cite sources that are at least close to being neutral.

What sources would you say are 'neutral'.

It seems to me that anything that isn't actively pro-Israel in the way it uses language to report events, is decried as biased towards Hamas.

Palestenians civilians living in the West Bank are also subject to Illegal Settlers entering their homes, murdering / raping / desecrating civilians

Once again, you only care about one set of inncocents.
You're a bullshit artist. I called out a pro Israeli poster literally on the last page for not being critical about the IDF criminal incident in Jenin. You do this repeatedly and you are called out for doing so every time.

This post was in response to a claim that Isareli civilians do not suffer attacks on their homes. That is clearly not true, nothing to do with Palestinian civilians.

Nice to see you justify the mass murder / rape / desecration on Oct 7 by Hamas because of the crimes committed against Palestinians in the Weat Bank. Speaks lot for yourself.

What sources would you say are 'neutral'.

It seems to me that anything that isn't actively pro-Israel in the way it uses language to report events, is decried as biased towards Hamas.

Lol. I would consider a media organistation that doesn't have journalists holding Israeli civilians hostage for Hamas as a starting point.

Obviously you believe such a source to be reliable and not biased towards Hamas.

There's a certain irony in Zidane being able to recognise the ZEV has horrendous views, but still somehow finding himself arguing similar things.

And even more ironic when you are on here claiming Israeli civilians don't generally suffer attacks in their own home which is effectively saying Oct 7 wasn't that bad.

You also reckon Al-Jazeera is a neutral source.

Have you considered a job as media manager for the Hamas politburo yet? Most of your rhetoric you post is quite similar to what they post.

Lol. I would consider a media organistation that doesn't have journalists holding Israeli civilians hostage for Hamas as a starting point.

Obviously you believe such a source to be reliable and not biased towards Hamas.

How many people do Al Jazeera employ? If you write off an entire organisation for the actions of one individual, or a small number of individuals, there'd be just about no organisations that would pass your bar.

I believe AJ provides many fact based pieces of information in their reports, and will generally be more favourable towards the Palestinian people in the way they report things, and the language they use than many other major outlets which are more favourable towards Israel. Dismissing them entirely instead of simply reading the information with awareness of any bias seems flawed given they're a fairly major media outlet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And even more ironic when you are on here claiming Israeli civilians don't generally suffer attacks in their own home which is effectively saying Oct 7 wasn't that bad.

I literally didn't say any such thing.

You keep doing this. Either you're drastically misinterpreting what's written, or you're deliberately misrepresenting what's written.

That very specifically doesn't ignore that some Israeli children have been subject to horrible things as well, but I don't think even you could argue that an Israeli child and a Palestinian (particularly Gazan) child are likely to have been subjected to the same experiences.

I even further clarified what the statement would mean for you, in order to help you avoid misinterpreting it.

Didn't Iran fire some shitty drones in response to Israel blowing up one of their embassy?

Some shitty drones? 170 drones and 30 cruise missiles were sent. This was a mass attack. If it wasn't repelled the civilian death toll in one day would have been incalculable.

How would you respond to Israel launching an identical attack?

Yet you are happy to use an apartheid regime with war criminals as a source?

Something doesnt add up Zidane.

Hence why I don't use Al-Jazeera as a source. Qatar is an apartheid regime with war criminals. Thanks for confirming you agree with this.

Also quite the mental gymnastics to paint Al-Jazeera as a reasonable source when they are state owned news outlet from Qatar who house war criminals form Hamas leadership that the ICC is applying for an international arrest warrant on. Further to this they have an actual journalist in Gaza who was a Hamas operative holding Israeli civilians hostage.

This, according to some posters, is a neutral media source. It's like quoting IDF social media as a reliable source for IDF operations. Ironically those incorrectly citing AJ as a neutral source would be outraged by this.

Also quite the mental gymnastics to paint Al-Jazeera as a reasonable source when they are state owned news outlet from Qatar who house war criminals form Hamas leadership that the ICC is applying for an international arrest warrant on. Further to this they have an actual journalist in Gaza who was a Hamas operative holding Israeli civilians hostage.

This, according to some posters, is a neutral media source. It's like quoting IDF social media as a reliable source for IDF operations. Ironically those incorrectly citing AJ as a neutral source would be outraged by this.

Hasnt Israel killed all the other journalists in Gaza?

You're a bullshit artist. I called out a pro Israeli poster literally on the last page for not being critical about the IDF criminal incident in Jenin. You do this repeatedly and you are called out for doing so every time.

This post was in response to a claim that Isareli civilians do not suffer attacks on their homes. That is clearly not true, nothing to do with Palestinian civilians.

Nice to see you justify the mass murder / rape / desecration on Oct 7 by Hamas because of the crimes committed against Palestinians in the Weat Bank. Speaks lot for yourself.
Only one person here justifying the murderous regime that is Israel.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back